Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Digest Emails

Hi there,

So here's my issue - I keep receiving "Sneeze fetish forum digest" emails, almost daily. This wouldn't be so horrible if I hadn't had desktop notifications for my email, but it's annoying in general and I can't for the life of me figure out how to shut them off.

when I click the "adjust your digest preferences" link in the email it takes me to a "topics I follow" page with nothing listed.

Someone please help me stop these emails? 

1 hour ago, Junia said:

That's... really strange. What do the emails say in them?

They'll give me updates on topics I'm pretty sure I don't follow

44 minutes ago, Pollen Girl said:

I've never heard of it, but try sending it to spam?

I'll definitely have to try that

To see what you're following and how you're following it i.e. what preferences you have for being notified about it, then go to the drop-down menu under your username (top-right corner of the screen) then 'Manage Followed Content'. On the left-hand side of this screen there's a list of different types of content (Topics, Forums, etc).

Under 'Forums' I notice that in your case you have notifications set for whenever a new topic is posted in either the 'Stories' or 'Fanfiction' boards and the Fanfiction one is set to send you a daily digest e-mail. I think these are probably the e-mails you're seeing. If you click the 'change preference' drop-down you can change this to notifications on the forum, or remove it entirely. Both of these forum notifications are quite old, so I guess they've been carried over from before the upgrade.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if you're still getting unwanted e-mails :)

Archived