Sneeze Fetish Forum

Foot Fetish

Snzft

I've noticed in the community that those with the sneezing fetish also have a foot fetish.  I thought I was the only one in the world and was just weird!!! Thank goodness for the internet to allow us to interact with each other about these things!! Who else here has a foot fetish? :)

Actually I have a bit of a thing for feet but can't imagine that it's related. Hiccups are my big thing and of the three things, sneezing does the least for me.

• 1 month later...

There's a video of a woman sneezing while she is wearing heels. Watching her leg slightly move and kick while she sneezes causes me to lose control!

I love to tickle, or sensually worship a woman's stocking foot while she sniffs pepper and sneezes.........

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit late to the party, but I really love guys' feet and have become quite the connoisseur of them. I'd like to massage someone's sore feet at the end of the day ;) 

13 minutes ago, CharliesGirl said:

I'm a bit late to the party, but I really love guys' feet and have become quite the connoisseur of them. I'd like to massage someone's sore feet at the end of the day ;) 

That sounds amazing Charlie!  What sort of feet are you into exactly? ;)

I love really big feet with long flexible toes that he can spread and wiggle easily. I'm detail oriented when it comes to shape, toe length, and the shape/size of toenails. 

I guess there could be. I'd like to massage a guy's feet while he sneezes from a bad cold! 

• 2 years later...

I realize I'm pretty late to this party, but I think it is a vulnerability thing, at least in my case. You generally don't think of people with colds wearing shoes while they're resting/being cared for.

• 2 weeks later...

Also late to the party, but although I can't say I'm a full-blown feet fetishist, I do like looking at girl's feet. I like it if they go barefoot around me. I guess it's a bit of a trust/comfort thing. 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 6:40 AM, DrFever said:

I'm in too...Mixing sickness/caretaking with female feet would be....the dream.

Agreed! I think that's why an image I really like is the old trope of someone soaking their feet in hot water while sick.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:07 PM, Sneezit said:

Agreed! I think that's why an image I really like is the old trope of someone soaking their feet in hot water while sick.

Oh definitely! Another personal favorite of mine is a woman sick in bed, with her feet peeping through the blankets. 

5 hours ago, Likesn said:

Oh definitely! Another personal favorite of mine is a woman sick in bed, with her feet peeping through the blankets. 

Ooh yes, I love that myself!