Sneeze Fetish Forum

Foot Fetish

Snzft

On 9/21/2019 at 9:43 AM, Travel said:

More so because of the girl rather than the monster, but hey if anybody digs the monster, who am I to judge? 😁

Naturally- I put it here because of the girl 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Had a boyfriend with a very pronounced foot fetish but sneezing did nothing for him.  I seem to have a bit of a fetish for feet (both having mine appreciated and appreciating others) that has developed over time and deepened after dating him.  I am fond of slender, long male feet in long black socks... hngh...  love kissing and stroking them gently, and rubbing my face/nose against the soft scented material... I guess there is a vulnerability aspect, I found my ex's feet precious and wanted to protect them at all costs.

• 3 years later...

Foot fetish and sneeze fetish. A woman with a prominent nose and powerful allergy sneezes coupled with big, ticklish feet...I'm done.

Will never be quite sure what it is, but sneezing and feet always go together. There is something about a woman sick with a cold laid up in bed with a pair of bare feet sticking out at the end that’s extremely cute to me. Probably why I have characters in my stories wear closed-toed shoes and socks when healthy and barefoot when sick. 

• 2 weeks later...

Foot and sneeze admirer here as well. I can’t tell you which one came first. Only that I’ve always seemed to have both for as long as I can remember. It’s a “born this way” type thing I guess. 

Another practitioner of both here, the sneeze thing was definitely first for me though, by many years.

The feet thing is profoundly linked to (gentle) femdom for me personally. And pantyhose/tights/stockings is a big part of it too.

Even more recently I have also discovered a pronounced attraction to female underarms, can't explain that one, but I'm enjoying exploring it (online) 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely have it.  I’d love to play with a girls feet, tickling and tracing my fingers on her toes.  I like to give massages after as a gift for letting me have fun.  I prefer larger sizes (9-12) but I’ll play with smaller ones too.