Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gender & Age/Profile editing?

Hatchu

I'm unsure why I'm unable to make visible my gender and age on my profile - I see others still under validation that are able to do this so I'm not sure it's a post count/validation thing. Am I just missing something?

It's a post count thing,actually. Once you reach Poster rank "50-199" you can view and edit your own profile. Of course,this may differ for some users ;)

this thread is also helpful :) 

2 hours ago, Hatchu said:

I see others still under validation that are able to do this so I'm not sure it's a post count/validation thing

In those cases, they will have entered their age and gender when they first registered. Unfortunately, since the forum upgrade in February 2016, members who are not yet validated can no longer edit their own profile.

However, if you post your age and gender in this thread, I will amend your profile for you.

Done!

I've entered you in the age bracket 18 to 24, but I can also put your exact date of birth on your profile if you wish? Again, please post in here if you want that.

• 7 months later...

@starsoup

Hi starsoup

We have also received your "contact us" which I am about to reply to by email. There's just one point I need to double check on before actioning the above, so please reply to that email once you receive it.

Thank you for your patience!

:joal:

• 1 year later...

I admit I'm confused too.

I can edit my gender, and a couple questions in my basic info, but I can't edit other questions, my sneezing preference, which I set to the wrong thing when I first joined I guess...

I might need to contact admins because I am very, very confused, and there's no clearly-labeled help section on the main page.

Suggestions, advice, and links to arious obvious things I've missed would be amazing... :(

Archived