Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• I love Alan Rickman

• FadedRose

• SneezyHolmes

I just caaaalled to saaaay I'm winning.

THIS POST BELONGS TO THE MIGHTY BMG OF ASGARD this has been a Psa from Thor 

8 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I actually hate coffee... so I'll probably die first from this thread (although it would probably be Kira I'M SORRY). *dies*

I like coffee but it doesn't like me so I'm probably not long for this world either. 

2 hours ago, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

I like coffee but it doesn't like me so I'm probably not long for this world either. 

This is me too, but I still drink it, like an idiot...not sure where that leaves me :lol:   

I ticked a box to say I'm not a robot once, so I'm pretty sure that means I'm not one.  But wouldn't it be a plot twist if I turned out to be one after all!

I refuse to let you win. I shall use the power of my cello to knock you out of first place and regain my win

I shall counter your cello with my drawing tablet!

I'll bash your drawing tablet against the wall until it breaks and leave you to pick up the pieces. Then I'll take the winner's trophy home with me! ;) 

I binge Mario Kart 8 and run your winner's trophy over in 200cc as I pass everyone up, reach first place once again, and win a gold cup.

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

I dispatch multiple blue shells and while everyone is panicking in chaos, I swoop in and steal the trophy.

On the way to the next race, I have my friend sneak up behind you and use their bullet bill they've been saving throughout the game. They hit you, and I steal back the trophy as you lose control of your vehicle

A trophy?! That's it?! That's the prize?! I've already got one. 

IMPOSTER! *stamps Sanguine's trophy with stamp reading "SFF FRAUD TROPHY" in bold red letters*

*takes the real trophy and sits calmly in the corner waiting for the next person to post* Mine. For now.

I just got in a fight with my wallpaper, it's probably safest not to mess with me today. Hand over the trophy.

*gulps and hands Chanel the trophy while bowing* S-sorry, here you go.

*Dresses up like a ninja, glances around, and runs lightning speed, stealing the trophy right from Chanel's hands*