Sneeze Fetish Forum

Certain Profile Settings…

MoonDuck

I've noticed that some people have a cover photo type thing in their profile, a picture in that rectangle behind that avatar. The button to change this should be next to the "Edit Profile" button in the right-hand side, but it doesn't show up for me. Is this a problem for anyone else? Is there any way this can be fixed? 

I also can't find any settings to change my rank/title thing (the "What?" under my username when I post). I think I've gone through everything, but I was wondering where this is and if it's not showing up because I'm missing something or because it's just not an option that's available to me. 

ETA: I asked Kalla earlier about this, and she was able to show me what it's supposed to look like, so here are the pictures for comparison: 

Nope, for some reason you don't have access to that setting, and you should, given your member rank. Probably ping @High on Lullabies about it because you're supposed to be able to have it.

Yeah, I'm guessing it's a glitch with the settings for Youth Mod or something. HoL should hopefully be able to fix it :D

@MoonDuck - You should have access to both these options now. Apologies for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you're still having issues! :)

Archived