Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trade Request-Write Me This Specific Marvel Thing And I Will Write You Things In Return

SleepingPhlox

Even though lately the writing bug has bitten me hard and I can finally come up with ideas again, there is one thing I want to read that I can't seem to put onto paper (or screen).  For reals, I have been trying this for weeks and it is just not happening and I don't know why.  Soooo I figured, why not be cheeky and put this here and see if anyone can hook me up.

I would absolutely love to see a sick Tony Stark being taken care of by his best bud Rhodey.  I love Rhodey, I love War Machine, and I love their dynamic together.  I just can't freaking write it to save my life.  Timeline-wise, if it took place somewhere between Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3, that'd be perfect.  MAJOR bonus points if Tony throws up near the beginning and Rhodey accuses him of having been drinking and then feels really bad about that later.  I know a lot of people are icked out by that sort of stuff, though, so it's not a huge requirement.  And they should be platonic friends.  Not really into romantic stuff at the moment  That's it.  I'm an "anything goes" kind of a person.  I like a lot of stuff and very little puts me off.

In return I will write you anything your little heart desires-if I can.  I don't know a lot of fandoms, but I'm willing to make an attempt to learn one if need be, THAT is how grateful I would be for this fic.  Within reason, of course.  If it requires watching 346 episodes please don't ask me to brush up on it.  :laugh:  Maybe ask me about what you want in return first so I can see if I think I can do it or not.  I don't want someone to put in a lot of effort for me and then end up letting them down in return!  Of course, if what you want in return is Marvel-related, that's no problem. Go nuts.  I know that inside and and out.  I am also rumoured to know a thing or two about Star Trek.  :D

So, I hope someone sees this and is interested.  I'll be flexing my typing fingers in anticipation!

Posssssssibly? It sounds like a really cute idea, including the throwing up part, that kind of stuff doesn't bother me. Could I see if I can come up with anything before I make a firm committment?

52 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

Posssssssibly? It sounds like a really cute idea, including the throwing up part, that kind of stuff doesn't bother me. Could I see if I can come up with anything before I make a firm committment?

Absolutely.  I always have to ponder an idea first to see if anything will come of it, so I totally understand!

12 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Absolutely.  I always have to ponder an idea first to see if anything will come of it, so I totally understand!

Alright, I will keep you posted! :D

Hmm... I MIGHT be able to do this, I have a few ideas that I've been meaning to work on that I could weave in here.  I've also been really wanting to write something Tony & Rhodey related and this gives me a pretty good excuse.

1 hour ago, sapphiremint said:

Hmm... I MIGHT be able to do this, I have a few ideas that I've been meaning to work on that I could weave in here.  I've also been really wanting to write something Tony & Rhodey related and this gives me a pretty good excuse.

That would actually rock. :)  If it's something you end up doing, let me know what you'd like in return.

Also just as a general note, if more than one person wants to take me up on this I will totally do more than one trade and I promise I will put 100% care and effort into each fic I do for people. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

This has tempted me, because I can imagine particular scenes that would happen.  I've never written a fanfic for anybody before though so if I do this we should confer on particulars you like.  (My fetish is different so I'd wanna make sure I gave you something you enjoyed while also writing a good scene.)  I'm not really a comic reader but I have watched and enjoyed all the Marvel movies. 

Archived