Sneeze Fetish Forum

Deleting a topic?

FluffZilla

Quick question... How does one delete a topic?

One topic of mine bothers me seeming it has my old user in it and I do not wish to be seen as the name around the forum or internet.

Thanks for reading!

You can ask an admin to delete it for you, but you should probably be aware that anybody who visits your profile will be able to see your old username by accessing the 'Display Name History' button. Just wanted to let you know!

5 minutes ago, Junia said:

You can ask an admin to delete it for you, but you should probably be aware that anybody who visits your profile will be able to see your old username by accessing the 'Display Name History' button. Just wanted to let you know!

I understand, thank you though!

But um, how would I get an admin to delete it for me?

Which thread is it?

I don't mind deleting it for you if that's what you would prefer. Generally, we don't make a habit of deleting threads, purely because there may be others who still enjoy reading it, but if it's a case of personal privacy, I don't see an issue with removing it ^_^ you'll have to tell me which thread it is though, preferrably if you could link to it here.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Which thread is it?

I don't mind deleting it for you if that's what you would prefer. Generally, we don't make a habit of deleting threads, purely because there may be others who still enjoy reading it, but if it's a case of personal privacy, I don't see an issue with removing it ^_^ you'll have to tell me which thread it is though, preferrably if you could link to it here.

Thanks!

Oh thank you PuddinPop. And I don't think I'd consider removing a thread to some sort of story or writing of mine, only a mere introduction.

-> I'll just post the entire thread here

Would it be better to just remove the name from one of the posts? Aside from one post that mentions your previous pseud, there isn't anything else incriminating there. I'm not trying to be awkward xD it's just that if it's only that the username is mentioned, I can edit that post and remove the previous username.

20 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Would it be better to just remove the name from one of the posts? Aside from one post that mentions your previous pseud, there isn't anything else incriminating there. I'm not trying to be awkward xD it's just that if it's only that the username is mentioned, I can edit that post and remove the previous username.

Oh...

Well I would prefer for the entire thread to be removed but if that's what you want that it's fine.

Thank you for helping

• 1 year later...

Hey @Ariel, I deleted the second post :)

In the future, you can always create a new post in this subforum and tag admins/mods with the @(name) function. Or you can use the Contact Us! button at the top of the page to send a message to the entire staff.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

What would you like deleted, @HiThereBuddy?

I made a crappy picture in the art section that I've should've polished more, but I don't know whether I want to chicken out or face the consequences.

Ok, @HiThereBuddy. I've deleted the thread. BUT. Please be aware that we usually only remove posts when there's a specific problem with them (such as a double post, or a formatting problem). So please make sure next time that you really want to post something before you do so.

18 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Ok, @HiThereBuddy. I've deleted the thread. BUT. Please be aware that we usually only remove posts when there's a specific problem with them (such as a double post, or a formatting problem). So please make sure next time that you really want to post something before you do so.

Ok 👌 

Hey, can one of my old threads be deleted? I'm really quite ashamed of it. I asked a dumb question and now I'm looking back and realizing I should've reserched more, can it me deleted?

@MeForever - I'll go ahead and delete that topic for you. Though as has been said previously in the thread, please remember that we generally don't delete threads unless it's a formatting issue such as double posting!

Archived