Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bless You, Brother

OtakuLovesWriting

Hello! This is my first ever post on here, and my first actual sneezefic. I would love some feedback! And I'm in need of a beta, because I tend to think my fics are fine, and then they're kinda... not.

Quick side note, this takes place after Al and Ed have their normal bodies back!

Fandom: Post Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Words: 744 (sorry for it being so long)

Characters: Alphonse, Edward

Edward groaned for the umpteenth time that morning. He was once again asking himself why he’d agreed to come on this trip. It was a four day train ride from Rush Valley to North City. All had begged him to come along, though. How was he supposed to say no to his little brother? Ed sighed and took mental notes of his ailments. He was sweating, but didn’t quite know if he was hot or cold. He had been getting random chills, and his eyes were watering. However, nothing was as annoying as- “Heh’KTCH!” that. The painful, annoying, stifled sneezing. Had they not been stifled, the whole train would be shushing him. However, the only one who acknowledged him was his brother, Al. “Bless you, brother.” He said. Now, neither one of them were very religious, but if Al was making an effort to be polite and bless him, he would at least acknowledge that. “Thank you.” He said. He tried to relax, but shivers racked his body and made him incredibly uncomfortable. “Are you okay, brother?” Al asked. Ed nodded, though he knew it was a lie. He felt a burning sensation in the back of his nose, and he knew he was going to sneeze again; which meant more stifling and more pain. He furrowed his brows as his left hand moved toward his face. Al looked at his older brother when his breath began to hitch. His eyes closed and his body tensed and relaxed with each shuddering breath. At the last second, he pinched his nostrils shut between his thumb and index finger and grit his teeth to keep any noise from escaping. “Hn’GXTCH! GTSHH!” He blinked, his eyes slightly out of focus, and sniffed. He hadn’t been expecting two sneezes. “Bless you. Are you positive you’re okay? Stifling isn’t good for you, you know.” Al commented. Ed rubbed at his small nose. “I’m fine, Al.” He said. Al looked behind him to see some people glaring at the pair. “Hey, brother? I don’t think anyone’s in the other car. We could go there, and you won’t have to hold your sneezes back.” Al suggested. Ed nodded and let his brother lead him to their new seats. Al shut the door as his brother sat down. He sat across from the older boy, clearly concerned. “Brother…” He started, by stopped when Ed held up a finger, telling him to wait. His brows furrowed and his nostrils flared as he turned away from the younger boy. He let out one shuddering gasp before muffling the following sneezes into his coat sleeve. “Heh’tch! K’tch!” He turned back to Al, sniffling slightly. Al shook his head and sighed. “Brother, the whole point of coming back here was so you didn’t have to hold them back.” He said. Honestly, Ed was so used to holding sneezes back around people; he needed to learn that if Al was the only one with him, he didn’t have to hold back. Ed looked out the window, not replying to his brother. “Are you falling ill?” Al asked suddenly. Ed glanced over at him. “Of course not, Al, I’m perfectly fine.” He said. Al scoffed. “If perfectly fine meant constantly sneezing, then I’d agree.” He said. Ed attempted to glare at him, but it was interrupted by the burning sensation that had once again settled in the back of his sinuses. He rubbed impatiently at his nose, hoping it would make the tickle disappeared. If anything, it made it even stronger, to the point where he had to release. He moved his hands to his face to stifle, but Al caught him by the wrist. “You gotta let ‘em out, Ed.” He said. Ed looked to the side to avoid spraying his brother. “Hat’chihh! Hup’tSHUU!” He sniffed, slightly embarrassed. He hadn’t meant for the last one to be that loud. Al released his arm, somewhat satisfied. “Bless you, Ed. See, that’s what you need to start doing. You’re gonna hurt yourself otherwise.” Ed pouted and looked away, quickly swiping his finger under his nose. He wasn’t going to admit he was ill… if they were in North City, he could’ve blamed the weather. He couldn’t make a believable excuse out in the middle of nowhere. He sighed and leaned back, sinking into the seat. He hated what Al was doing- he didn’t want to sneeze openly. He inwardly groaned. It was going to be a long train ride.

Part one is finished! Let me know if I should continue. I'm very open to comments, questions, suggestions, and requests!

Archived