Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emetophobia/filia : when attraction flirts with repulsion

Elektra

@Elektra, @Nola, @skater, @Kuchafya613 or anyone else who's validated and up for it:  I was just remembering this thread and I'd love to keep talking about it, and maybe even talk about collaborating on an RP or sickfic. My contact info is in my profile. ☺️

Hi, @Travel Thanks for dredging up my old thread. What did this trigger in you, and how do you feel about it? It's still a question for me, and in a lesser way, I have the same kind of double edged feeling when it comes to coughing. (it can be a total turn on, or frankly repulsive, and sometimes a little bit of both) I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter

5 hours ago, Elektra said:

Hi, @Travel Thanks for dredging up my old thread. What did this trigger in you, and how do you feel about it? It's still a question for me, and in a lesser way, I have the same kind of double edged feeling when it comes to coughing. (it can be a total turn on, or frankly repulsive, and sometimes a little bit of both) I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter

I'm no much of an emetophobe. I am a bit, V-ing is not something I enjoy nor do I particularly enjoy others doing it. But for me, it's a big caretaking thing and I prefer it in fictional contexts. I don't enjoy people being sick for real. However, for me the most interesting thing is everything that comes before the V-ing, especially with seasickness. I tend to prefer ailments like that that are harmless and relatively brief. I like the idea of someone fighting off seasickness but not being able to beat it. I do feel a little bit guilty about it sometimes, though. I've found cool people to RP or talk about it, but I sometimes feel that even in fictional contexts, I'm wishing for someone's harm even though that's far from reality. It's like an irrational guilt of sorts, I guess. 

I totally understand what you mean with the irrational guilt part.

I also enjoy it in fics and it shows up very often for the care-taking aspect, in a very obsessional kind of way that bothers me a little;) I also hate it in RL

2 hours ago, Elektra said:

I totally understand what you mean with the irrational guilt part.

I also enjoy it in fics and it shows up very often for the care-taking aspect, in a very obsessional kind of way that bothers me a little;) I also hate it in RL

Do you include it in your fics or as part of RP? 

I include it in my fics...It kind of just shows up, most of the time with an injured character --or when coming to after passing out, reviving, etc.

I've never tried RP in our context

On 7/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, Elektra said:

I include it in my fics...It kind of just shows up, most of the time with an injured character --or when coming to after passing out, reviving, etc.

I've never tried RP in our context

Do you ever include motion sickness or it doesn't interest you at all? 

38 minutes ago, Elektra said:

Sure, it can work. It just shows up a bit less when it's medfan context;)

If you want to RP or just talk about this kinds of stuff, feel free to get in touch! 

Archived