Sneeze Fetish Forum

(m/m) inducing with feathers

Rainight

Okay so believe it or not, in my two decades of being alive this is the first time I've ever drawn someone sneezing. I've been drawing for a long long time but never really fetishy things. 

Anyway, here it is: a very shy fetishist and his boyfriend.

Lemme know if the link and image are working properly, it's my first time using imgur too haha. 

http://imgur.com/0w1z6BJ

(yes the feather disappears in the fourth panel, let's just pretend he dropped it in the shock of it all lol)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainight

• WolfPack

• Sneeziestofthemall

• Spoo

Ohhhh my God, this is the cutest thing ever! :wub: They're both adorable (especially the shy one, guh). 

This is absolutely precious <3. I love your style so much! Their expressions are beautiful~

This is so cute???? omg  o///o!!!   it's ssooooo goooood! Great job! Just so you know, i thoroughly enjoyed this... you did it! YEAY!!!!

Oh my goodnessssss.  Wow.  They are all kinds of adorable and the blushing is just wonderful!  Thank you so much for sharing this! <3

Oh my god you're a really good artist!! Wow, i love their expressions, nicely done!! :D

HOLY SHIT SHY TOL BABY!!  And an eager smol boyfriend? Be still my heart <3 <3

Also can we just talk about your art style for a second?  Because I love it.  Your facial proportions are really appealing and your hands are so pretty and the fingers have a natural bend to them that I always find myself struggling with.  It's very simplistic yet all the important details are done cleanly and it's just overall nice to look at :D

Thank you so much guys! You make me wanna draw fetishy things more often ;) 

@Spoo Thanks! I've got a special place in my heart for the shy ones

@Akahana oh wow, thank you! I've always had trouble with hands so that's really nice to hear! 

StaraiRoalanstjay

This is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen... Fantastic job!!

God damn is this adorable. (cute and hot!) :wub: The way he buries his face in his hands at the end, and the way the boyfriend grins as he asks "was that good?" <3 Awesome art, thanks for posting! 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too cute!!!! You need to draw more your such a good artist and this turned out adorable!!!!! :D

Ughhh everyone has already said all of the nice things!! But I want to say nice things too!!

This was the cutest most adorable thing!! FEHH!!! I was seriously right there with shy guy boyfriend...he reminds me of a younger me when I was first doing fetishy things with my SO. ^_^ Ughh it's just so legit and cute. I love that he covered his face like "yes I want more of that..." *blushing intensifies*

Embarrassed boys are soooooo cute! Thank you for sharing. Amazing job!! Hope to see more from you :D

This is actually really cute! I love your style and the scenario is so hot!! I don't want to seem pushy, but it would be great to see more from you!! (/ω\*)

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, gryffin said:

They're both so cute!  :wub:  Wonderfully done.

Agree! Yeah I just saw it and it's so so cute *_*

I love how the red stands out against the otherwise basically black-and-white art. And the shiny redness of the BF's nose and how it gets more red as he is induced. SO hot! And that deflated speech bubble over the fetishist's head at the end is sooo expressive. I couldn't think of a better way to capture that feeling! XD If only I get to participate in such a scenario one day... 

11 hours ago, ladytiscot said:

I love how the red stands out against the otherwise basically black-and-white art. And the shiny redness of the BF's nose and how it gets more red as he is induced. SO hot! And that deflated speech bubble over the fetishist's head at the end is sooo expressive. I couldn't think of a better way to capture that feeling! XD If only I get to participate in such a scenario one day... 

^What I thought exactly

I love this drawing, by the way. Will you draw more? Please? <3