• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainight

• WolfPack

• Sneeziestofthemall

• Spoo

Guh, the amazing stuff you miss when you're away from the forum...

So many things to love in this picture sequence. The height-difference (<3!!!). The blushing.  The tear. The sneeze through clenched teeth. 

I melt. :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...

This was sooo great.  You draw really well.

And I have had that exact experience with so many guys (sans the feather).  The first time they sneeze for me, they always ask, "Was that good?"  

It was perfect. :)  Thanks so much.  Hope to see more like this in the future. :)

OMG!! This is so freaking cute and I love your drawing style. The tall one's reaction, omg :cryhappy: <3 <3 <3 Plz do more if you can!!

This is one of the most beautiful sneeze artwork I've ever seen! Your art in general is beautiful and I hope you continue to be inspired to create more in the future. Magnificent!

3 minutes ago, Darkenedstar14 said:

This is one of the most beautiful sneeze artwork I've ever seen! Your art in general is beautiful and I hope you continue to be inspired to create more in the future. Magnificent!

Iagree, the artwork is well done with the subtle pink of the noses and blushing. I really love the cuteness of it all.

i've been lurking forever shh BUT i had to comment on this!! this is some of the cutest and best drawn fetish art i've seen in a while! i agree with what a lot of people have been mentioning; i LOVE the pink against white background!! the pink nose and blush have me blushing too :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh this is so cute, and a really endearing concept! I'm very attracted to shyness, I think I would love this still even if I didn't have the fetish haha, my favorite panel is the last one where he's just like "was that good??", so adorable!

Edited by The Cracked Egg

OMG this is so cute I am deceased from the cuteness, the sweetness, the little one wants to please his shy bf aaauuugghhfbFJHre;greg

Great job and you draw really well, thank you for sharing!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure how I missed this, but it is SOOO cute.  Made me think of a different pairing, but the same dynamic of eager to please s.o. and happy but totally embarrassed forever sf person.  But the looks and the blushing and... just... akjdhfksadhfk

LOVE THIS!!! :wub::wub: 

• 4 months later...

❤️❤️❤️

I don't know What to say it's just amazing

it made me feel so excited😳

I would love to see something like that in Real life😐

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, WolfPack said:

@warminside

Just a heads up, please take a few moments to browse through the READ BEFORE POSTING page as I can see your quite new. First of all, welcome! Second, please do not revive old threads like these. Hope you have fun here!

Are you a moderator? Necro bumping threads is generally discouraged but the last post in this thread was four months ago, there’s a big difference between bumping that with a genuine compliment as opposed to, say, reviving a fic from 2013 begging the author to continue.

My two cents, anyway! OP, the art is still very nice. The taller boy is cute af.

3 hours ago, Garblin said:

Are you a moderator? Necro bumping threads is generally discouraged but the last post in this thread was four months ago, there’s a big difference between bumping that with a genuine compliment as opposed to, say, reviving a fic from 2013 begging the author to continue.

My two cents, anyway! OP, the art is still very nice. The taller boy is cute af.

Sorry! Just wanted to at least help the staff.

In any case, I'm still getting used to how this all works. I wanna help out! :)

I'll refrain from doing this. And yes, the art is super adorable.

Again, my deepest apologies. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, this is literally a year late but I just saw this and I had to make a comment.

First off, your art style is incredible, your anatomy is very well done!
I also think that it's just so cute that he's so shy about his fetish and his boyfriend literally doesn't care, he's happy to do it for him and ugh relationship goals.

And his face when he says "How was that? Was that good?" He just looked so happy I'm-

This is beautifully done, amazing work!!

• 1 month later...

Wow.... this entire scenario, paired with the pretty drawing and artistic talent to go along with it is just amazing! Their relationship is so cute - a shy boy who’s boyfriend is letting him indulge in his fetish.... it kills me how these two have such an adorable bond! Even though I’m a girl, I can sorta relate to the fetishist in this instance - I would be super embarrassed if this kind of thing happened to me lol. Keep it up! You’re such a talented artist!

• 2 months later...