Sneeze Fetish Forum

[Taking Requests!] I love elves. I'm bored...Gimme your ideas! Familiar with Warcraft and LotR

l226268

So I've been gone for about 2 years. I am dying of boredom while waiting for both college and Legion to start. I never posted that much to begin with, and I decided to return and try my hand again at writing and/or artwork. I feel like I need to contribute again while I can. 

That being said, high-elves are my FAVORITE fantasy creatures if you cannot make a rough guess from my username. They are generally just so perfect or arrogant and need to be taken down a notch. LotR is my fandom of choice, but lately I am also feeling confident about my handle on WoW/Warcraft's general lore as well.

I unfortunately am only interested in male sneezing, but have no aversion as to what causes it (or the male characters' relationship type). Induced sneezing is my favorite kind, however. >:D The main characters must also be elves from the listed worlds.

So I dunno, just... post your ideas that you'd like to see drawn or written? You can be as descriptive as you want. You can also create OC's for whichever group of elves you pick if you like that better (and yes, I can draw those too.) On a side note, artwork may not always be of the character sneezing, but possibly a supporting reference picture for a story. :P Female characters definitely won't be sneezing, but may also be included if they have some kind of relationship to the sneezing character. Hope I'm not too confusing, haha.

I can't promise everyone something or exactly what they want, but I can try my best! I know I have the time and means right now to play around again. ^_^ You can ask me questions if you aren't sure about something. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Warcraft you say?? Right up my alley. I'm itching (hehe) for some Wrathion/Anduin love, if you're into M/M. If not, the new lore has me shipping Varian and Sylvannas so hard I was honestly thinking about writing a drabble myself about their time on the broken isles...

No pressure at all, just some ideas I've had myself that would be absodorable to see ^_^ Good luck waiting for legion too! I'm always up for WoW talk.

Archived