Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recent Topics/Posts-Settings Changed?

SleepingPhlox

This is probably an entirely pointless question so apologies if it's a bit of a waste of time but...

On the mobile version of the site, the recent Topics and recent posts are in little sections down at the bottom.  Recent Topics always showed which new topics that had been posted.  Currently as of this morning it is showing whichever ones had been replied to recently...so, exactly the same function as Recent Replies.

Plus RP posts now show up in recent replies which they never did before.  And no offense to the RP board, I go there myself, but I liked it when those replies didn't drown out replies to other topics I might be interested in.

It's no big, I know there are ways of finding the newest content, I just can't for the life of me figure out if I changed some settings and I always found those sections a handy way to quickly check for new interesting activity. So, yeah, sorry if this is a pointless question!  I'm genuinely not complaining.

This should be fixed now. There was a minor update to the forum software last night and it seems that part of that was responsible for the Latest Topics list resetting itself to the default settings.

Archived