l

i

k

e

t

h

i

s,

which makes it very hard to browse. Is there any known cause of this/way to fix it?

Hi Gmsnz,

That's a new one on me, I've not encountered that before. However if you're the only one experiencing it (anyone else who is, please let me know!) then it's likely to be something in your browser settings or similar rather than a fault with the forum. Have you tried using a different browser than your normal one and if so does the problem still occur? Also, are you browsing on a desktop or a mobile device?

9 hours ago, High on Lullabies said:

Hi Gmsnz,

That's a new one on me, I've not encountered that before. However if you're the only one experiencing it (anyone else who is, please let me know!) then it's likely to be something in your browser settings or similar rather than a fault with the forum. Have you tried using a different browser than your normal one and if so does the problem still occur? Also, are you browsing on a desktop or a mobile device?

It only appears to be on mobile, but all browsers on mobile. I'll keep looking into it, but for now I should be fine reading titles vertically. Thanks for helping :)

*shyly raises hand*

Me. I've had this exact same problem for a while now whenever I'm on my phone. I was watching this topic hoping for a solution, because it truly is a bit annoying. :lol: But hey, it's not that bad. I hope it gets fixed somehow, but if it doesn't, I'll adjust.

@Gmsnz and @Sophie<3 - Might I ask what sort of mobile devices you're both using? I know we have had some odd things happen when using the site on iPhone for instance. There's nothing mentioned about this problem on the host's forum but if I can try and pin down what might be causing it, then I can request some assistance.

20 minutes ago, High on Lullabies said:

@Gmsnz and @Sophie<3 - Might I ask what sort of mobile devices you're both using? I know we have had some odd things happen when using the site on iPhone for instance. There's nothing mentioned about this problem on the host's forum but if I can try and pin down what might be causing it, then I can request some assistance.

I'm using an Ipad when I have this problem

It always happens to me when I log in using my phone. Which is a Samsung, btw, not an iPhone. Like I said, I'd really appreciate if it could be fixed! ^_^ Also, it's a bit strange how it appears to only affect the two of us, right? But anyway, I can always just log in on the computer and there are never any issues, then.

Archived