Sneeze Fetish Forum

(For Admins/Mods) Question, help..?

RipleyToo

I honestly don't know if this is the right place to post this thread, admins/mods feel free to move it if I'm not correct.

First off I need help with managing my account, I can't edit or access anything and I've been here for at least more then a year, perhaps two years now. I've been on "pending" for a while now. I used to be able to have access with changing my profile picture, informations, etc, but now I can't (I recently checked and I was able too like 6 months ago or longer).

So my questions are; when will I have access to these things? How long will I be in "pending"? Is there a way to change my username? (If not, could I request to have it changed?)

Sorry for any disrespect or anything, I don't mean any harm or drama, just want to the answers to my questions.

Anyways, thanks c:

Access to changing profile pictures and information was removed for Pending members when the forum software was upgraded to the latest version earlier this year. This is because unfortunately the latest version does not distinguish between having access to one's own profile and having access to everyone's. Therefore you will not be able to access these options until you are validated. 

All accounts with more than 50 posts are considered for validation regularly by the admins so I can't say exactly when this will happen, but assuming you have fulfilled the criteria for validation then I'm sure it will happen soon. Please see this topic for more information:

You are not able to change your username yourself until you are validated but I would be happy to change it for you if you let me know what you would like it changed to.

3 hours ago, High on Lullabies said:

Access to changing profile pictures and information was removed for Pending members when the forum software was upgraded to the latest version earlier this year. This is because unfortunately the latest version does not distinguish between having access to one's own profile and having access to everyone's. Therefore you will not be able to access these options until you are validated. 

All accounts with more than 50 posts are considered for validation regularly by the admins so I can't say exactly when this will happen, but assuming you have fulfilled the criteria for validation then I'm sure it will happen soon. Please see this topic for more information:

You are not able to change your username yourself until you are validated but I would be happy to change it for you if you let me know what you would like it changed to.

I've read that thread before and I have enough posts needed ;-;

Anyways, are you able to change my name and give me access to change my profile picture? If so, I'd like my name to be Toon Vlux?

Archived