Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe A Movie Badly

SleepingPhlox

Girl gets the guy by abandoning all morals and dressing sleazily (Grease)

Kid sees ghosts and he gets help from a ghost (The 6th Sense)

A guy breaks a shit ton of health codes so he doesn't get fired (Ratatouille)

A disabled clownfish goes to the dentist (Finding Nemo)

After multiple fails, people still think it's a good idea to bring back dinosaurs (Jurassic World)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Zed

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

Ouat: kid has a fucked up family tree

suparnatural: kid and his brother go on a road trip and die a ton

glee: kids sing a lot of songs and get bullied

West Side Story: Dude causes multiple deaths, including his own, after falling in love with a girl he just met because he thinks her name sounds pretty.

On 8/13/2016 at 5:58 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

The Shining: Janitor plays a game of hide and seek with his family.

I'm reading these a little late, but I nearly died over this one. :rofl:

Erm... I'm trying to think of more, instead of just laughing at everyone else's:

The Matrix - Depressed programmer knows Kung Fu and he's ready to tell you about it.
Harry Potter - Elderly woman retains job selling sweets on a train for a minimum of seven consecutive years.

The Mist: A failed weather forecast ruins the life of a bunch of people.

This is my mom's actual description of the Hitchcock movie Rebecca: "It was something with a pillow burning." :lol:

On 8/28/2016 at 6:59 PM, luckyleprechaun said:

Les Miserables: Everyone dies.

XDXDXD

On 8/28/2016 at 11:38 AM, Allergydreams said:

Jumanjj: kids play bored game, it ends badly

Zathura: Kids play board game, it ends badly. 

Zathura: Sci-fi Jumanji

Zathura: Kirsten Stewart and Josh Hutcherson before they were famous.

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

The Mist: A failed weather forecast ruins the life of a bunch of people.

THIS IS SO ACCURATE IT HURTSSSS

Oh boy. I love that this was created. Is it possible to suck at sucky movie summaries? Let's find out.

Serenity: Girl has a trigger word, and most of the adults are repressed. :zippy:

Beetlejuice: Teenager learns life is better with four parents instead of two and not to marry young.

Rango: Improv.

Edited by nefarious exhales

Curse of the Golden Flower: you have to appeal to the higher ups

The Princess Bride: A giant, a farm boy, and a Spaniard team up to carry a girl named Buttercup over as many different types of terrain as possible (sometimes on horseback!)

Big Hero 6: A teenage genius realizes that he should have just stuck with robot dog-fighting after all.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Several fully grown adults struggle to reach a bad voice recording before six school children can mess everything up.

Three blokes and another bloke have a prolonged argument  " o n the holidays", each in turn blaming one or other of their Oscar-winning parents...--- The Lion in  Winter

These are all great! What a fabulous idea for a topic! Hope you don't mind if I attempt to play along. 

Interstellar: Astronaut dad needs daughter's help to pick out a book in a library but can only communicate through a watch (although this doesn't stop him from screaming her name over and over again). 

The Bourne Identity + The Bourne Supremacy + The Bourne Ultimatum + Jason Bourne: Four movies. One plot. Played out. Over and over.

Forrest Gump: Man waits an inordinately long time for a bus while eating boxes of chocolates and making total strangers uncomfortable by sharing intimate details of his life.

Hope these are alright.

Take care,

Zed

Lion Witch And the Wardrobe

Kids enter wardrobe and enter a war little brother has no idea what to do.

A Clockwork Orange: Some highschool punk spends his nights drinking drug milk and beats everyone up. Gets abandoned by friends but still doesn't learn any real lesson.

The Secret Life of Pets: Two dogs hate each other until they defeat an egotistical, lonely rabbit.

Edited by sneezyholmes

Breaking Bad: A chemistry teacher who´s about to die fucks up as much lifes as possible until he finally dies. 

Better call Saul: Do never work as a lawyer, keep away from your brother if he is a lawyer and do not date lawyers. Just don´t. 

Prometheus - A prequel to the Alien franchise that has very little to do with the Alien franchise.

Rise of the Guardians: Magical stuff goes down. One of them is very attractive. 

Prince of Persia: Play the game....you'll feel better.

Prince of Egypt: Adoption....and my favorite: "There go the Pyramids!"

CSI Miami: Investigators solve murders during musical montages while their boss takes his sunglasses on and off and mutters Arnie-esque one liners.

Take care,

Zed

NCIS: People die people solved get head-slapped and hugged by a happy goth, ME named Ducky knows all and his assistant gets treated like shit by everyone (not Ducky)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm addicted to this topic, lol.

Here's a Kevin Costner double shot for you....

JFK: Back and to the left. Three hours of the Zapruder film, on constant replay.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves: Sherwood Forest master takes on bad sheriff and bad English accent.

Take care,

Zed