Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe A Movie Badly

SleepingPhlox

These are shows.

Gossip Girl: Rich people in Manhattan doing dumb stuff and having it broadcasted on an online gossip blog.

Sex and the City: 4 women in their 30s sabotaging their own sex lives and relationships in the name of finding love because there is no better way to pass time.

Movies:

First Wives Club: Three women discover they should have left their subpar husbands a long time ago.

Edited by bingochamp7
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Zed

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

6 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

First Wives Club: Three women discover they should have left their subpar husbands a long time ago.

Oh man, I loved that movie! :yay: 

Beauty and the Beast (2017): It was better as a cartoon.

Aladdin (2019): It was better as a cartoon.

The Lion King (2019): It was better as a cartoon.

Dumbo (2019): It was better but had more racist singing crows as a cartoon.

• 3 months later...

Nope: Various people and animals are sucked up and eaten by carnivorous curtains. Old Man from Along Came a Spider tries to film this using ancient technology for some reason.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Avengers: Age Of Ultron: An artificial intelligence takes one look at the internet and goes "Nope, humanity's gotta go."

LOTR The two towers: three 100 yo men run for three days non stop after friends they thought were captured, but were actually chilling with a talking tree. The three men end up in a big ass battle where they fight by skating down the stairs and throwing dwarves around. Oh and an old man looses his hat and gets a new haircut that's so white it shines like teeth in a toothpaste ad.

@Femiline77 🤣

Amadeus: Crazy musical genius with daddy issues is being stalked by a jealous composer who's addicted to candy.

(BTW, I love both LOTR and Amadeus.)

@Femiline77 and @kiku Oh my goodness, you are genuises :lmfao:

Jurassic Park: Check out these sweet-ass awesome looking dinosaurs, and also Jeff Goldblum's chest.

I would say movie I would descibe badly would be about 2 kinds take thier half there father on an epic quest and discover a bond born of nerdy things and strange magic. 

@Femiline77 Your description reminded me of this one of my favorite synopsis of LOTR fellowship. 

FB_IMG_1684024080937.jpg

@kiku I petition that this is the summary on every streaming service and DVD copy of Amadeus. Brilliant!! 

I may have gone a little overboard with these. 

The audience for this first one is probably very limited (Though if you haven't seen The Room definitely waste an hour and a half of your life watching it I promise you will regret it. ;) haha)

The Room: A (failed) artsy motif full of random framed spoons that follows how a man's life is torn apart when his girlfriend starts cheating on him and falsely accuses him of hitting her, which he did not hit her, he did not, Oh Hi Mark! A drama that requires you to take whiskey, add vodka, and serve warm.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure: To thwart an unseemly future 2 high school friends play a game of historical telephone to ace their history final.

The Princess Bride: A grandpa is invited over to read a story to his sick grandson, that at first he doesn't like but then he does. 

A Knight's Tale: A peasant decides to break the glass ceiling participating in an event beyond his station with a little help from his friends, all while lying to the public about who he is. 

V for Vendetta: A burn victim decides that society sucks because of how it treated him in the past and solumnely vows to destroy it by creating mayhem and chaos for a whole year. 

Dune: A rarely gifted teenage clairvoyant escapes his home with his mom during war becoming a powerful emperor by getting high in the desert.

.......Someone please cut me off........

23 hours ago, Darkjolteon said:

I would say movie I would descibe badly would be about 2 kinds take thier half there father on an epic quest and discover a bond born of nerdy things and strange magic. 

Ooh that's a good one! :D

______

Ghostbusters: Just read the title.

Snakes On A Plane: Just read the title.

Saving Private Ryan:  Just read the title.

Okay I'll stop before I beat that joke to death... :laugh:

• 7 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 8:43 AM, kiku said:

@Femiline77 🤣

Amadeus: Crazy musical genius with daddy issues is being stalked by a jealous composer who's addicted to candy.

(BTW, I love both LOTR and Amadeus.)

Oh I love that one! This is amazing! Amadeus is so good! Great description.

Bright Star: sickly, romantic writer falls in love with young weird, obsessed girl, then dies alone in italy. 

To be honest: it's one of my favourite movies! 🤣

Edited by AntheaHolmes

@AntheaHolmes Thanks! I had almost forgotten about my description of Amadeus - I'm glad you liked it, and dug this topic out. 😁

I admit I don't know "Bright Star"...

10 hours ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Thanks! I had almost forgotten about my description of Amadeus - I'm glad you liked it, and dug this topic out. 😁

I admit I don't know "Bright Star"...

Bright Star is amazing. It's on Netflix if you have that. It's with my favourite actor: Ben Whishaw, so it has to be good, you know. 😜 I'm like a teeny tiny bit obsessed with his work (and him, not in a weird way)  so I watch everything I can get my hands on. Half my DVD collection is from movies with him.