Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking Requests!

Seniorstatus14

I really want to write a fic or two before school starts on Tuesday and I have SUCH a huge urge to write but I have no ideas floating in my head. So give me as much or as little plot-like details as you like and I will try to write something for you in my spare time. (Also, I hope to keep this as a list after school starts to write some fics as stress relief throughout the semester) 

Fandoms I'm familiar with: 

• Supernatural...up until season 8? Or 9? I think
  • Doctor Who...up to season 8
  • Sherlock
  • Harry Potter...to an extent. I have a really hard time writing certain characters
  • Grey's Anatomy...again, some characters I would have a hard time writing, but I can try my best
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Friends
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Glee 
  • Gilmore Girls
  • One Tree Hill
  • Avengers...to an extent. I've seen most movies but I'm not like wayyyyyy into this fandom so I just know the basics for the most part
  • Disney...you can ask, there's a lot that I know well enough to try and write, but some of the more recent movies/tv shows I may have not seen many times

I'm sure there's more, so you can always ask and if I'm familiar with it I'm more than happy to give it a shot!

Wow thats a long list, very generous of you :) I would love a Pretty Little Liars fic with a sick Ezra and a care taking Aria... right around the time of the current season. I am not sure if your completely up to date.. 

Anyway thank you in advance to whichever one you decide to write! I'm pretty much in all of these fandoms!

Whoa whoa Disney!? Omg like can arty get a very sick Hercules with me caring for him. He's like the perfect victim.....I mean person to...well ya know. 

Good luck in school!

And I vote for a glee fandom where Cheerios practice goes haywire after the grass is freshly cut for Santana or Quinn? Or maybe the New York City air gets to Mercedes or Rachel?

Just some ideas, hopefully not too stressful for you. I'll help more with the plot ideas if you'd like.

23 hours ago, Melody said:

Wow thats a long list, very generous of you :) I would love a Pretty Little Liars fic with a sick Ezra and a care taking Aria... right around the time of the current season. I am not sure if your completely up to date.. 

Anyway thank you in advance to whichever one you decide to write! I'm pretty much in all of these fandoms!

Yes! Are you completely caught up? I have some ideas about their eloped wedding...:whistle:

20 hours ago, Artygirl22 said:

Whoa whoa Disney!? Omg like can arty get a very sick Hercules with me caring for him. He's like the perfect victim.....I mean person to...well ya know. 

Ah!! That's actually one of the few disney movies I didn't watch many times growing up! Any other disney requests I can try to fulfill? If I get around to rewatching Hercules I'll attempt something in the future!

20 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Good luck in school!

And I vote for a glee fandom where Cheerios practice goes haywire after the grass is freshly cut for Santana or Quinn? Or maybe the New York City air gets to Mercedes or Rachel?

Just some ideas, hopefully not too stressful for you. I'll help more with the plot ideas if you'd like.

Thanks! Definitely not too stressful, writing is my stress relief lol. If you have any specifics you'd like to see let me know! Especially if it has to do with pairings and such. I'm thinking some Santana in Cheerios practice :P

Scottt (because the thirst is real) or Steve from (the avengers)

3 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

Scottt (because the thirst is real) or Steve from (the avengers)

Scott who? From Avengers? Idk if I know him lol. I can definitely get down with some Steve, he's my favorite. Let me know if you want any specifics! (allergies/cold/pairings/etc)

14 minutes ago, Seniorstatus14 said:
On 8/13/2016 at 10:52 PM, Melody said:

Yes! Are you completely caught up? I have some ideas about their eloped wedding...:whistle:

Yes I am!! And yess I cannot wait until there eloped wedding... especially if you can make a fetishy fic out of it :lol: 

1 minute ago, Seniorstatus14 said:

Scott who? From Avengers? Idk if I know him lol. I can definitely get down with some Steve, he's my favorite. Let me know if you want any specifics! (allergies/cold/pairings/etc)

(ant man and yes from the avengers. cold for sure team bonding completely forgetting civil war)

9 hours ago, Seniorstatus14 said:

Thanks! Definitely not too stressful, writing is my stress relief lol. If you have any specifics you'd like to see let me know! Especially if it has to do with pairings and such. I'm thinking some Santana in Cheerios practice :P

I like where that's going! Maybe as an idea, Santana goes out and and attempts to be apart of another Cheerios pyramid, Sue kicks her out for her sneezing, and Quinn comforts her as Santana is embarrassed. I'm not entirely sure what other specifics I'd like to see. Thank you so much in advance!

4 minutes ago, Artygirl22 said:

Ah ok. Uh....how about Aladdin? With him ill? 

i second this hard

1 hour ago, Artygirl22 said:
1 hour ago, batmansgirl said:

i second this hard

Ah ok. Uh....how about Aladdin? With him ill? 

I can attempt some Aladdin! It was one of my friend's favorite movies the past two years so I've seen it a few times. Jasmine care-taking? Some Genie thrown in? Or any preferences from y'all?

with the announcement of Wreck it ralph 2, could you write a sneezy Fix it Felix fic? He is to adorable not to have allergies. Really bad ones. especially to ducks. Maybe a fic of him having to deal with that, and his wife Sergeant Calhoun trying to help him ;p That would be awesome if you could do that :)

21 hours ago, ffsstories2016 said:

with the announcement of Wreck it ralph 2, could you write a sneezy Fix it Felix fic? He is to adorable not to have allergies. Really bad ones. especially to ducks. Maybe a fic of him having to deal with that, and his wife Sergeant Calhoun trying to help him ;p That would be awesome if you could do that :)

WOW! I missed the announcement of that one! I'll get to work on it as soon as I can :)

Yeah, they announced it on June 30th :) 

Thanks so much for doing this :) Im really excited to read your fic when its done ^^ Please let me know when its done :D 

I hate asking for things when I have nothing to give in return, but how about Big Bang theory, Leonard with a cold, care taking penny with some Sheldon, raj and Howard thrown in? If not I completely understand, thank you for your time :) 

2 hours ago, sneezyroleplay said:

I hate asking for things when I have nothing to give in return, but how about Big Bang theory, Leonard with a cold, care taking penny with some Sheldon, raj and Howard thrown in? If not I completely understand, thank you for your time :) 

Eeek! Yay! I've been waiting for a chance to redeem myself from my awful (and I do mean awful) first stories I posted on the forum. They were BBT stories and I was just starting out writing and I didn't even edit them before posting :laugh:

I promise I haven't forgotten about all y'all's requests!!! From like August 14-August 31 have been/will be completely full and hectic, but it should calm down after all that and hopefully these will start getting posted.

I would suggest some Supernatural - only if you wanted to - but I feel like you have a lot to write already...? :sweatdrop:

Also, I would feel bad just requesting something, so I would be happy to write something in return as a trade! ^_^

I'd be happy to add some SPN to my list of writings! (Bearing in mind it may not be for a while) if you have any specifics you want let me know and if you want to do a trade I'd love some sick Sam :D 

but really don't rush to do it because I may not get to yours for a while lol

5 hours ago, Seniorstatus14 said:

I'd be happy to add some SPN to my list of writings! (Bearing in mind it may not be for a while) if you have any specifics you want let me know and if you want to do a trade I'd love some sick Sam :D 

but really don't rush to do it because I may not get to yours for a while lol

That's fine, thank you so much! It looks as if you've got a lot already and I'm sure you're busy, so no rush. ^_^ Sick Sam is also my favourite, so that sort of thing would be great for me! And I'm sure I can write you some sick Sammy, too. ^_^

• 2 months later...

I'm working on it! :) If you have any specifics you want just let me know! I'm actually home for Thanksgiving so I may steal my little brother's copy of the movie since he rarely watches it.

19 hours ago, ffsstories2016 said:

Hello! Hows it going? Just wondering how the fics are going. Need any help with the WIR one? :)

Im so happy to hear its on the works :) I was thinking a story of Felix being allergic to ducks. The problem is, they are part of his game, but he is severly allergic to the ducks. His wife, Sergeant Calhoun hasnt dealt with this before, so its all new to her, trying to comfort and take care of her little husband.  I imagine Felix has huge sneezes, even though he is a little guy :) Maybe Ralph and Vanellope can get involved too. Hope that helps :) Cant wait to read your story. Its been so long since there has been a Felix sneeze fic :)

Archived