• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• Heathcliff

• bloom

• Yuurei

On 8/22/2016 at 6:57 AM, March Hare said:

Bisexual female human ol' bean.

What about yourself, Yuurei? What's your LBGT+ designation of identity?

I am a gay man! (Also trans, but it's not something I'm very open about)

On 8/21/2016 at 7:06 PM, YunoGasai said:

I am a cis Lesbian, but I actually only like male sneezes. I don't know why because I am not attracted to guys at all. 

I'm similar! I'm gay but I like both male and female sneezes despite only being attracted to men.

Bi, trans, hoping that you (and any other new/quieter LGBT members on the lurk) are feeling less alone after reviewing everyone's stats! :laugh:

I'm genderqueer (but kind of genderfluid?), demisexual/polysexual, and demiromantic.  (Not polyamorous, but polysexual.)  And I have to say, it's really awesome seeing everyone's replies here.

Agender, Pansexual/aceflux, Demoromantic! Nonbinary and very gay for short. Queer AF for shorter. ;) 

I'm grey-panromantic, asexual, and (I think?) either gender fluid or agender. ^_^

6 hours ago, count de tiszula said:

BI. Surely it would have been easier to ask if anyone here Wasn't  LGBTQI?

We should do a survey and see if there's a link between sexuality and fetish prevalence. Get on this @Sophie<3, I'm too lazy. :lol:

Just now, AnonyMeows said:

We should do a survey and see if there's a link between sexuality and fetish prevalence.

I think it's probably less that there's a link between the two, and more that LGBT people are more comfortable being out online vs in person, so it looks like there are loads more of us comparatively - certain bubbles of the internet make it seem like everybody is gay, though, for sure. :lol: 

Probably bisexual but back among super conservative people and partially unwilling to accept it. Cis female.

I'm a cis female, and I'm still trying to figure out my sexuality--- I think homoflexible? Or a lesbian. Idk but I am definitely Not Straight.

We should all start a book club ;)

22 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

We should do a survey and see if there's a link between sexuality and fetish prevalence. Get on this @Sophie<3, I'm too lazy. :lol:

Haha! Okay, let's see. If somebody could give me a reliable estimate of the percentage of LGBT+ people in the general population, then I could survey the amount on here and see whether there's a significant statistical difference. :lol: But I feel like the replies might be biased, because LGBT+ people would probably all reply right away, but maybe straight people wouldn't ever bother? Basically, with these surveys, there's always the potential for a strong selection bias. It would be better if I could randomly ask, like, a hundred members on here what their sexuality is, but nope, don't worry, I'm not going to give you all numbers, get out the random number generator and annoy a hundred of you with PMs regarding your sexuality! :lol: 

Basically, I'd love to do this, but I feel like the results would be biased from the start. :/

@Sophie<3 , statistics say that its about 10% of LGBT in the world, so I guess here are about 540 members 

Edited by ukrsneeze

Yah for sure!! I'm cis female but I'm gay! Not sure of the specifics but maybe pansexual I dunno.

• 1 month later...

I'm about two months late to this but what the hell.  I come from a time, place, and family where this sort of thing is either not discussed or treated with open revulsion.  But I decided to be a little more open about it, on my terms of course.  Growing up, I was gay and was only attracted to other boys.  I never noticed any girls until I was almost finished with high school.  Around then, I began to open my mind and believe in love no matter who the person was.  Since then, I've thought of myself as bisexual.  Though according to the terminology that I'm still learning, CIS pansexual seems closer to the mark today (since I've never questioned whether I'm a man or not).  I still might have that wrong.  Pardon my age, you kids are out changing the world will Grandpa here is stuck gathering dust in the musuem. :P

Nb and bi ^_^

Edited by AdrianMarx
figured myself out tbh