Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any LGBT+ members?

Yuurei

I'm asexual (i.e. I'm attracted to men but not in a sexual manner), and I think there are quite a few others like me on this forum.

Edited by Luisa39
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• Heathcliff

• bloom

• Yuurei

....ssssstill working on some of them labels there... Fairly certain on the asexual though. Everything else is pretty up in the air and up until the moment I stop being okay with that I'm gonna let it stay that way ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Bi/pan asexual here. I'm still figuring out my gender. Overall, I just ID as queer.

I usually don't like to "label" myself per se, but by definition I guess I am bisexual (attracted in some degree to both sexes, though I only feel comfortable being romantically involved with men) So yeah, you're not alone! :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hoh, boy. Let's see. I'm satisfied with my standing as a cis female. I'm definitely a flexible asexual. Ace-flux, is it? But as for the group that I tend to be attracted to-- as yes, I find people attractive aesthetically, intellectually, and spiritually, I'd say I'm pan......... sexual to a degree. Wish I could represent myself in one term, though I haven't delved that far in research for self-discovery fuel. I'm up for learning new things, though close relationships are difficult to come by for me.

Hurgh, though others would say differently about me as I am in technically a 'hetero' relationship and I don't have the gumption to verbalize my preferences. In truth, my current relationship is freeform (though monogamous.) I will never discourage my boyfriend from his pursuits into trying things others dub as feminine when something interests him, and I... well, we never argue over how often I'm the one holding him in my arms, for an example. :sly: 

Pansexual Bigender here! Odd, I could've sworn I posted in here. Oh well~! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I'm a bisexual asexual. I like to look at, hug and fantasise about men. I like to look at, hug, kiss, grope and fantasise about women. But you can all keep whatever's between your legs to yourselves. If you want to get my attention I'd much rather you just sneezed.

(this isn't directed at anyone, I was trying to describe my preferences and this is how it came out)

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm a bisexual cis woman, with heteroromantic tendencies, except for in fetish-related stuff, oddly. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I poked my head out of lurkdom elsewhere today, I might as well keep it out long enough to add my stats to the "You are not alone here" list.

If I'm being really accurate and specific, and rolling out the fancy technical lingo then I'm a transmasculine, nonbinary/neutrois, demi-panromantic (or possibly just panromantic and really f-ing picky), autochorissexual with an aesthetic preference that leans towards masculine physiques.

But since that's an obnoxious mouthful that might as well be Klingon to most people, I usually simplify it extensively. And honestly, in some ways I'm really more comfortable with the vague and general description of myself as simply trans* and queer. Or to paraphrase a friend ( Hello friend :wub: ) paraphrasing a Time Lord : I'm not strictly man or woman, straight or gay, sexual or asexual, I'm more a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, gendery-wendery, orientationy-worientationy, asexy-awexy stuff.

I had to Google "autochorissexual" and yeah, I can dig it. I can take or leave sex, probably wouldn't care if I never had it again, and do it mainly to demonstrate affection for my partner. I'm more about fantasy and idealization than reality... I guess that's sort of along those lines? These subdivisions of sexuality make me feel even more confused so I try to keep it simple for my own sanity, but this one kind of resonated with me.

• 3 weeks later...

Biromantic asexual here, and happily celebrating Pride Month with the rest of my friends. :) It's funny how the majority of our "friend group" since elementary/middle school have turned out to be LGBTQ+ in some way. 

Asexual (but not vihemently opposed to sex, it's just boring, but I will do it with my significant other for bonding reasons)

Demi-romantic (male preffered like 60/40-70/30, male more strongly preffered in fiction, closer to 50/50 in real-life)

Edited by Medowsweet
  • 4 weeks later...

I plan on being bi or les.

I'm as straight as my hair (MY HAIR IS CURLY):lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Lesbian here.  I tried to be attracted to guys when I was younger, but it didnt work.  I became much happier once I let myself be who I am.