Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any LGBT+ members?

Yuurei

Have I never ever ever posted in here?

Very bisexual female here.  Like I'm usually fairly balanced in being attracted to men and women equally at once but I do have periods where I am very firmly one way or the other and I'm really into women and can't conceive of ever having found men attractive, or vice versa.  These extremes don't tend to last, though, and I settle back into my natural state.  I do tend to lean toward being slightly more physically attracted to women most of the time and I would much rather look at women and think about women and fantasize about women, but I predominantly date men and write fetish fiction about men more often.  For some reason.  Sexuality is weird.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• Heathcliff

• bloom

• Yuurei

• 3 weeks later...

Lesbian here.  It was a bit of a journey to get here.  When I was younger I thought I liked boys because that’s what I was supposed to do.  I dated a bit, but i always liked how i felt more around some girls.  I figured maybe it was that i had stronger feelings for friendship than I did for relationships.

In HS I was having fantasies involving girls not boys, so I realized that I must be bisexual, lol.  I was still stuck in that ‘I’m supposed to like boys, so I must like boys’ mentality.  I don’t want to make it sound like the typical ‘bi doesn't really exist’ thing, because I know it does.  It’s just that for me it was a part of me figuring out how not to delude myself.

I wish i did realize earlier I was not into guys at all, as I’d have saved myself alot of stress and internal strife and doing things I actually didn’t want to do.

By the end of HS I realised I was a lesbian and I felt much better, lie a weight was lifted.  Luckily my parents were pretty ok with it, other than worry over grandkids.  I didn’t tell them until I was 2 years into college however, lol.

The only real annoyance I have had is guys trying to convince me that I am not a lesbian and i just needed the right guy, or to have sex with a guy, to realize it.  That pisses me off.

I have had good and bad relationships with women of course.  Luckily I have been in a 3+ year relationship now and it is great.  Allison is the best person in the world, she is always so good to me :)

Overall, I felt much better about myself once I realized what my sexual orientation actually is.  

Cis female. Strongly believe that I'm Demiromantic and Demisexual, but still figuring it out.

Edited by MeForever

I used to say I'm straight, but I love penises! :lol:

So, I am a bi man. But I am mostly interested in women, and relationships with them. Although I am in love with a trans person- I never expected that, but you can't predict what will happen.

Edited by Heathcliff

I'm very definitely ace and I'm all smiles right now because there's so many ace people here! I'm not used to more than two of us on the same place!

:nohappy: ← me smiling at all the posts

Oh yeah, I'm either lesbian or bi, still trying to figure that out. Not in a hurry though, I'll get there eventually. It's not like I desperately need a label.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I wanted to ask- I really don't know what pansexual means. Could someone tell me?

Basically you're attracted to male, female, and anything between or outside the binary. I'd consider myself more pan than bi because gender really doesn't seem to play a factor in my attraction more than who the person is.

Just now, AnonyMouse said:

Basically you're attracted to male, female, and anything between or outside the binary. I'd consider myself more pan than bi because gender really doesn't seem to play a factor in my attraction more than who the person is.

Okay- thank you. :)

I hope this sounds sincere- I've learned a hell of a lot about sexuality on this forum. I grew up not really knowing what "gay" meant, when I was small. But thanks to the forum I understand a lot more than that now.

Just now, Heathcliff said:

Okay- thank you. :)

I hope this sounds sincere- I've learned a hell of a lot about sexuality on this forum. I grew up not really knowing what "gay" meant, when I was small. But thanks to the forum I understand a lot more than that now.

No worries! :) Nothing insincere about asking a question. If not for the internet I'd have had no idea either.

1 minute ago, AnonyMouse said:

No worries! :) Nothing insincere about asking a question. If not for the internet I'd have had no idea either.

You know something? I hope this doesn't offend anyone but-

A few years ago I used to go to the local Gay Pride event, with my best friend who was a gay guy. I once imagined the ridiculous idea of a "Sneeze Fetish Pride" event- with people having competitions sneezing in public, and dancing to music remixed with wavs. :D

By the way- if you ever get the chance to go to a Gay Pride event, do- they are fun.

5 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

I once imagined the ridiculous idea of a "Sneeze Fetish Pride" event- with people having competitions sneezing in public, and dancing to music remixed with wavs.

Well... 

That's not really what Pride is, though. A lot of people have this misconception that it's just a big party, but it's supposed to be a celebration of coming as far as we have vis a vis our rights, our visibility, etc. A sneeze fetish party, sure, but Pride is a very specific event for very specific reasons. 

10 minutes ago, Junia said:

Well... 

That's not really what Pride is, though. A lot of people have this misconception that it's just a big party, but it's supposed to be a celebration of coming as far as we have vis a vis our rights, our visibility, etc. A sneeze fetish party, sure, but Pride is a very specific event for very specific reasons. 

Yeah. I understand that. It's not what Pride is, so that's why it was a silly thought. That's why I was nervous to say it- it was a silly joke more than anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/31/2016 at 9:31 PM, Luisa39 said:

I'm asexual (i.e. I'm attracted to men but not in a sexual manner), and I think there are quite a few others like me on this forum.

Ace as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I may have posted here already, but I've finally figured it out I think. It's a bit of a list, so bear with me.

Quoiromantic Romance-Repulced/indifferent / Autochoris Gray-asexual.