• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• Heathcliff

• bloom

• Yuurei

51 minutes ago, shnashq said:

Demipanromantic asexual here!

Same, almost: demipanromantic aegosexual here! (Also nonbinary.)

4 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Same, almost: demipanromantic aegosexual here! (Also nonbinary.)

nice!

Hi everyone.  I want to start off by saying that I'm straight, so I hope it's alright that I post here.  For 3 years I lived in Key West FLA and became very close to 3 wonderful ladies who are lesbians and very proud of it.  To this day they are some of my closest friends and I miss them so much.  They are the warmest kindest woman I know.  When me and my long term boyfriend broke up I don't know what I would have done without them🥰.

On to the subject, I'm sure most of you know by now that I really LOVE Scooby Doo's sneezes😮.  Besides that I have always felt like I'm bi when it comes to sneezing.  For me the situation of the sneeze means more to me than the sneezer.  I love sneezing at the worst possible time such as hiding.  When I see that happen I get just as turned on whether the sneezer is male, female or a cartoon great dane LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

I identify as pansexual and/or bisexual (Both and/or either labels are equally valid to me), with a newfound sense of genderfluidity. Happy to be here!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bicurious, does that count?  So far I haven't been able to find a woman that can handle me haha.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:01 PM, Stimuli said:

Time to "come out" as bicurious for me. :D

I've, for the duration of my life, tried to find where I fit in, and frankly I am far from entirely certain but heavily leaning towards being bisexual. :) I have not had experience enough for myself to be certain however since I grew up in a strongly conservative home and was my parents' trophy kid. 

Still confused af but I believe I'm actually pansexual. Not sure yet.

I'm non-binary and ambigous I guess. I nwver got to terms with my sexuality, so I said that it's just... I have one, and that's it lol. 

On 8/24/2016 at 5:07 PM, ukrsneeze said:

Gay from homophobic country here 

* I'd say rather asexual homoromantic ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

haven’t seen this thread before now! i am a lesbian. been in a lengthy dilemma about gender and whatnot, but i’m still searching. i do know that i’m gay, though. 🍓🌈

Bisexual guy here!

On 12/2/2021 at 10:41 AM, NotWho said:

I’m bi and have asexual leanings…it’s a very confusing time

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...