Sneeze Fetish Forum

A trade anyone?

sneezyroleplay

I have a trade, which is kind of a long shot but I thought I'd try. Now I've been really in to the MTV show scream, which if you haven't watched it I highly recommend it, anyway I've really been wanting a sick Audrey and care taking Noah, more of a friend way then in a romantic way, I'm not at all fussy on plot and love to leave the writers lots of wiggle room! 

In return I will write a fic for you, now some of the fandoms I'm familiar with are ; supernatural, criminal minds, ouran high school host club, now you see me, the avengers, some DC characters, and maybe I missed a few, you can ask and I will see if I know it! I will also write OC aswell if you give me a decent plot.

7 minutes ago, cosplaycutiepie said:

I would love to but I never saw the show. Can you give me the basic info about it? I can try my best.

Here's the Wikipedia definition because I didn't know how to explain it.

After a cyber-bullying incident serves as the catalyst for a brutal murder, a group of teenagers become the prime targets of a serial killer, as dark secrets from Lakewood's troubled past resurface and conjure memories of a similar murder that occurred 20 years earlier in the community. Emma Duvall, a teenage girl who is somehow linked to the town's past, is the killer's main obsession and the center of these grisly murders. With both her family and friends in apparent danger, she sets out to uncover the town's dark mysteries and unmask the killer once and for all. This proves difficult, however, especially when everyone is a suspect and anyone could be a victim.

some important information, Audrey is known as bi-curious and Noah is known as the virgin, they are super close friends. Emma and Audrey were friends when they were young then Emma ditched Audrey for the cool chicks and then as the show progresses Emma and Audrey get close again.

if you need any more information let me know

Oops I guess I didn't specify, I meant a fanfic sorry!!

lol well there's different types of trades, in my trade it will be a writing trade. So I would write a fanfic or story that I'm comfortable with and you request and you would write a fic that I have requested, sometimes people put a couple different fandoms to let the author write for a fandom they're comfortable with but i only requested a scream fic as that's all I would like for a trade. Other trades are like a fanfiction trade but one will request artwork so e two people would work out where one could draw something the other requested and the other person would write a fanfic

19 minutes ago, sneezyroleplay said:

lol well there's different types of trades, in my trade it will be a writing trade. So I would write a fanfic or story that I'm comfortable with and you request and you would write a fic that I have requested, sometimes people put a couple different fandoms to let the author write for a fandom they're comfortable with but i only requested a scream fic as that's all I would like for a trade. Other trades are like a fanfiction trade but one will request artwork so e two people would work out where one could draw something the other requested and the other person would write a fanfic

Huh. I can only try. I never wrote a story about something I never heard of. I'm sorry. I would write the trade if I could, I just have trouble picturing it and writing it out. What other stuff do you like?

Archived