Sneeze Fetish Forum

Predictive Text Game

SleepingPhlox

Yet again I stole this from somewhere else because I haven't an original idea in my head but I tried it and found it entertaining.

Post from a device that has predictive text, preferably one you use a lot because the results will be better.  Press the centre word suggestion 20 times and then post the result.  It doesn't really matter if you lose count or press it a few more times to see what happens next.

Mine:

he was going on around him as he set himself to replacing relays and testing of his mouth in what could almost be mistaken as a sort out a few weeks 

Sometimes the centre option had 2 words.  Since I'm not sure if typing something beforehand affects it, here's the first one I did in a blank document:

I am physically and mentally what happened before the gem started reacting the same time as the man came 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just Older

• Stimuli

• SleepingPhlox

• Anonymouse

I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am

This didn't work how I expected it to.

ETA: Second results slightly more interesting:

I am a beautiful person who is the first one to initiate the conversation.

Edited by AnonyMeows

Disclaimer; this is in translation;

I don't know if you dare trust the one better to drive to

:huh:

Okay, then. :lol:

27 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am. I am

Obviously it has attained sentience ushering in the age of the machine takeover.  My advice: it is time to panic. :D

I'd have no problem in my room for improvement to get my message and then click here and the best

lol well it started off good xD

The fact I can get it right away with a new phone case, you want me to guess, I'll be in my head and a lot more fun.

It sounds like one of those catchy songs you listen to and then when you actually read the lyrics, you're like, "What the hell? What does this song even MEAN?" xDDDD

I don't know, I guess it is a pretty good day, me and Megan just signed up to the flat is located in the UK, and I was just saying that I felt bad! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Xxx

I have no clue what happened with this. :rofl: I like that my autocorrect automatically spams with exclamation marks apparently.

^ I was just a few days. The comments for your smartphone. Download it today from https :

Dangit, now I'll never know where I'm supposed to download it from :glare:

(ok, I cheated and kept pressing after the 20 times were up and it turned out to be //whatsapp.com :P )

"The fact I can see you soon enough for you and your friends are like that you have a great way"

(I just pictured Bill Cosby reading that! Lol) 

Saw this on Facebook. Still love doing it.

"The fact I can be used for this one was injured in the morning to all of them in my head."

!!!!!!!

You are not the only thing that has to do with it all in the afternoon with the girls and boys.

Hm.  My words are fairly mundane!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"I am a beautiful person."

It just keep typing that same sentence until infinity. I rarely, if ever, use the word 'beautiful' so I'm not sure how that happened.

The first time I've been to this game and I'm still going on it to get a little more chance 

It... almost makes sense... Let me try one more time.

The first time I've been to a big fan since the first one last night was the last night of 

Aparently my phone thinks I'm big on firsts. :P

I am the only one who is a good idea to have a great day. I have a great day.

Sorry, phone, but that's a lie! :lol: I'm playing this game on here instead of reading another chapter on statistical analysis like I'm supposed to because the first one that I finished just now was so complicated and boring, so, as a matter of fact, my day could be better. Lol

It's okay?? is that what u mean the most amazing man I? about it I was going through my ? and he is going well and have to do with it all out on a daily bases

Do emojis count??

• 3 weeks later...

The male is at a distance so that he wouldn't take his mom's van.

I know a guy with a van that he does in fact borrow from his mom. :wacko: 

• 2 months later...

The only way I could be that is a cello photo for sharing my photos and videos from her personal experience 

wut-gif.gif

• 1 year later...

*I added in punctuation 😂*

Get what? you’re talking to me when y’all are done and I do it right away. I will. I texted! 

I've gotten a new phone since I posted last. This is my new sentence:

I will be there at the same time. I don't have a car so I will need a ride to the airport.  (I couldn't leave the sentence without finding out where I needed a ride to. LOL)

I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so you can get a good night's sleep

I usually have my predictive text turned off out of fear of *that* word coming up, but here we go...

And then she was just wondering what she did to her she did she just gonna tell me first thing I was really mad I was like oh my god I wanna just go to the dinner table for you guys and then we went and we had to go check out our new house for the summer school year so maybe you should just ask him what he wants.

Ok then.... :huh:

• 2 months later...

I will be there at the same time as the real estate agent and I will be there at the same time as the real estate agent and...

I haven't met with a real estate agent lately 😅