• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just Older

• Stimuli

• SleepingPhlox

• Anonymouse

12 minutes ago, facet said:

I will be there at my house and I will get back to you on that day but if you want to come by the house to get sick you have a great time

Yeahhhh... That sounds about right

I've started laughing and I haven't been able to stop.   This is like technology attempting to write a sick fic or something and I love it.

Hey I wanna is a time to get my kids ready to come visit us today so I gotta was the time. 

Y’all I don’t even have kids :lol:

"Awh is a great place to work for and I am very excited about this opportunity and I look forward to working with you and your company "

Appearently my phone just got a new job and is overly excited about the whole ordeal! :D

• 5 months later...

I recently got a new phone which has English as a predictable text language as well so I tried this game and... Let's just say things suddenly became very serious :lol:

English and English language language language is a language that is used to describe the language of the word and the word of word of mouth is the word of God. 

Ummm... Thanks, phone-prophet, I guess? :huh:

• 1 month later...

Sage advice to all writers 😂

Oh well I don’t think you should go back into your story or whatever it sounds really like it sounds 

i'm so excited about the way to be fair and i think to myself to be fair it's hard for a lil more onion 

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 11:15 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

it's hard for a lil more onion

Totally read this with the song "Hard Out Here" by Lily Allen playing in my mind :lmfao:

“Yeah that’s fair enough to be a nice job and then I’ll go get some money and then I can...”

Hm okay, I’m kind of curious as to the end of this story now 

• 3 months later...

I’m so sorry to you say that you are already in there but yesterday you said that I cannot I wanna be like you’re a little more later 

...What?

Yeah that’s fine I’ll be home I wanna was the first day was the first day in here to help me calm my anxiety level

Okay well I do have anxiety, but that’s random

• 2 weeks later...

“Yeah that’s what it was like I gotta is a nice nice thing you can get a good night out”

What? Let’s try that again. 

“Yeah that’s fair haha I wanna is a time for you haha I wanna leave the way I want you”

What?!  

• 4 months later...

Okay, my phone kept repeating the sentences I just wrote in the forum, so I cheated and started with a new word. 

Had to go to sleep when you can sit outside without a lot about my first memories of the scenarios that was wondering whether to be free before the end of this year

Well... This feels like reading a prophecy. But I don't get it, I need another one

Sulphur so much more than in a bit too early to say or the other way round and it's actually a bit too early to avoid the other people who don't have such friends and I'm so very grateful for the first time in the woods

🤔 

Sure sounds like me... 

• 2 months later...

Thanks for letting me know about it but I was thinking about going to the gym at a time that is convenient.

The only thing I could say was the fact I had to be on time with the op but it....

:joal:

Awh I will be there for you

Well at least my phone is supportive (interestingly, none of the predictive text is in my native language) 

• 1 year later...

"Ah well I think I will have to wait for the rest of the week so I'll have to try and get the rest of the wild stuff off the weekend" well the weekend sounds interesting 😂

Sorry for double posting. I hadn't even realised I was the last poster for some reason... 😅

Edited by Stimuli
Woops
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don’t know if I have to cancel but I’m still working but I’m still just a bit tired lol 

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if I can get it to you tomorrow or tomorrow Thursday or Friday or Sunday only if...

• 8 months later...

I agree with you guys are you guys? I agree with you guys are you guys? I agree

That was... Interesting lol

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2023 at 7:03 PM, Spacesneezeman said:

I am a buffoon and the sound of the west coast is noisy.

Bruh moment.

I can't stop laughing reading this!

Let's give it a try:

He was so desperate to find a sassy girl and he had been the only one to do this for a second 

This cracks me up so bad