Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sudden realization about somewhat relevant stuff

47Bears

Ok, midnight question. Why hasn't there been a sneezefic about the piantas from Mario sunshine? I mean think about it, sometimes if you spray them with water, they sneeze, and their noses are freaking gigantic anyways, I feel like this stuff could write itself. But due to me being busy with a million other things and kinda loosing motivation, me writing that would either a. Take 7 years, or b. Take a night but be pretty half assed. The trials and tribulations of writing fetish stories, I swear to god...

I would venture to guess it's because they're blue blobs with little palm trees coming out of their heads. I prefer human sneezes lol.

I think most people prefer human sneezes, or at the very least sneezes from beings that mostly resemble humans so there might not be much demand or incentive to write about other such stories.

I think that most people feel that like, sneezing doesn't MAKE things sexy if they weren't already sexy to begin with (at least that's how I feel), and I don't think most people find these things sexually attractive for probably-obvious reasons. That would be the main reason, I guess.

3 hours ago, Junia said:

I think that most people feel that like, sneezing doesn't MAKE things sexy if they weren't already sexy to begin with (at least that's how I feel), and I don't think most people find these things sexually attractive for probably-obvious reasons. That would be the main reason, I guess.

Trust me dude, there's somebody out there who thinks they're sexy, there has to be.

13 minutes ago, Yamiterasu said:

Trust me dude, there's somebody out there who thinks they're sexy, there has to be.

Yeah, probably, I don't dispute that, but the likelihood that the person who thinks they're sexy also has a sneezing fetish and would want to write a story about them is pretty astronomically low, imo.

8 minutes ago, Junia said:

Yeah, probably, I don't dispute that, but the likelihood that the person who thinks they're sexy also has a sneezing fetish and would want to write a story about them is pretty astronomically low, imo.

Yeah, you're probably right 

Archived