Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gender and Pronouns

Vanilla

Since joining the forum a few months ago, I've come to the realisation that I'm nonbinary and that I prefer they/them pronouns. I'm not validated yet (and might not be for some time, since I'm not a particularly active member), so I can't change my personal details on my profile. I was wondering if admins or mods or someone in charge of the forum would have the ability to change these things for me? I would wait however long it takes for me to get myself validated, but seeing the wrong pronouns on everything I post isn't very nice for me :( 

Anyway, tl;dr being would it be possible for a higher-up of the forum to change my profile so it says that my gender is nonbinary and my pronouns are they/them? Thank you! 

39 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

would it be possible for a higher-up of the forum to change my profile so it says that my gender is nonbinary and my pronouns are they/them?

Hi Vanilla

We don't have "nonbinary" as an option, but I have changed your gender to "other" - if you would prefer it to be "undisclosed" please post again in here.

I've also changed your pronouns to "they/them" as requested.

If any other non-validated members need their gender and/or pronoun changing, please post in here and we will be happy to help.

Archived