Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fuzzy&Warm

Prompt: Exhausted

Fandom: Star Trek reboot

Pairing: Kirk/Spock/McCoy

Jim shifted, half-awake, in bed trying to get comfortable.  It felt like he could almost breathe through his nose again and that had to be a good sign right? He smiled though as he felt the bed sink down and the covers shift beside him, glad that Spock had decided to finally take a break.

huh’EESHUU!

Jim’s eyes snapped open.

That wasn’t Spock.

He rolled over and found McCoy with one hand press under his nose as it flared and twitched.

“Sorry I-hehh’ASShh! ERSUuh! ESSSHuh!

“Allergies huh, Bones?”

“Well I can tell you’re feeling better because you’re back to being a smartass.”

Jim passed him the tissues as McCoy closed his eyes, leaned back and massaged the bridge of his nose.

“You work too hard,” Jim declared.

McCoy managed to crack one eye back open.  “Oh, and who did I have to drag out of the captain’s chair and practically restrain to this bed?”

Jim shrugged. “Yeah, well-ehh…hehh…man what I wouldn’t give to stop sneez-ehh’ESHh!  EISHh! Sneezing Heh-heh’AIESUhh!

Jim felt the tissues being pressed back into his hand.

“Thanks.”

“Anytime,” McCoy said, before turning to the side and coughing deeply.

Jim winced at the fit.  McCoy sounded even worse than he did when this all started.

“Did you need some water?”

McCoy shook his head.  “No, I just want to stop being sick as a dog.”

Putting the tissues aside Jim made sure the pillows were stacked up in the middle of the bed and then his arms reached for McCoy and pulled them tightly together.

“Go to sleep, Bones, you’ll feel better.”

McCoy didn’t even bother trying to stifle a yawn as he pressed himself to Jim’s chest.

“Yes, Doctor Kirk.”

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fuzzy&Warm

• AngelEyes

• Shamaël

• Red

On 1/27/2019 at 11:23 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“Well I can tell you’re feeling better because you’re back to being a smartass.”

:D Sick and grumpy McCoy is always a pleasure!

Thank you so much for writing some Star Trek!

On 1/27/2019 at 4:23 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“Allergies huh, Bones?”

LOL

On 1/27/2019 at 4:23 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“Yes, Doctor Kirk.”

Oh Bones

• 3 weeks later...

Prompt: Headcold

Fandom: Star Trek reboot

Pairing: Kirk/Spock/McCoy

Spock stood in the dimly lit bathroom trying to be as quiet as possible while his mates slept on.

Heh…

Although that was easier said than done Spock noted as he scrubbed at his nose to try and keep the tickle at bay.  In his other hand he worked to keep the small medical tricorder steady knowing it would be necessary to give accurate results.  And he would need them.   His mates would insist it was the same condition they suffered from and Spock knew from his presentation that it wasn’t so serious.

Ihh…

Just persistent.  He pressed one finger tightly against the twitching nostrils trying desperately to hold back.  He only needed a few more moments.

Ihhh…hahh….heh’nggntchu!

He snapped forward with the stifled sneeze, but before he could do anything else two arms wrapped around him from behind, keeping his arms against his sides.

“Spock, if I didn’t know any better I’d think this is you trying to hide the fact that we’ve gotten you sick.”

“It is not the same virus that still plagues the ship.  Thus it is not something to concern you or Leonard with.”

“So you’re the only one allowed to be concerned in this relationship?  Spock, that’s insulting.”

Spock wished to respond, but his nose crinkled up and threatened another sneeze.

“J-Jim, please I must ihh…ihhh…

But Jim kept his arms where they were and Spock released openly.

Huh’Isshuh! IERSuuh! ISSHu!

Jim purred against him and Spock knew he was indeed feeling better if he wished to indulge like this.

He pressed a soft kiss on Spock’s neck. “Bless you.”

“Are you two quite finished?  The bed is getting cold without ya.”

“Hey, Bones, come to gloat about how Spock isn’t as immune to this virus as he thought?”

McCoy shook his head. “No, Jim, he’s right it’s not the same bug,” he said, and held up the tricorder in his own hand.

“You think I only keep one of those in here with you two being so accident prone?  It’s just a headcold.  Now ehh’ASHH! EESHUuH!  Get him back to bed before he makes it worse.”

Jim did, sniffling as he went, and Spock was reminded that neither man was fully recovered yet.

“Gentlemen, I should not disrupt your own need for rest and I find this cold leaves me with a rather frequent urge to sneeze.”

“Hey, there are way worse things in the world then have to bless you through the night,” Jim said as he pulled the covers up, and McCoy made sure Spock was securely between them.

IHH’ISShuh!

Gesundheit.”

• 2 weeks later...

All right I’m finally adding a different fandom to this thread after what two years?  And for me at least it technically doesn’t count since I consider John Kennex to be McCoy’s great-great-great-grandfather, because they’re both played by Karl Urban and the timeline fits. 

Also it’s my headcanon that John and Sandra were partners before she became captain and that’s the context I’m using for this story.

Prompt: Cat

Fandom: Almost Human

The apartment was small, a shoe box really, and Sandra Maldonado was confident they could quickly investigate it and hopefully find clues as to why its occupant had gone missing.  She checked around for valuables that might have been taken, items that would tell her what the victim was doing in the days before their disappearance.  Her partner John however was noticing far different clues that were going to lead him to a messy and embarrassing conclusion.  

The fuzzy toys scattered on the floor and the frayed edges of the couch that had seen better days.  A bag of knocked over kibble in the corner of what might have been a kitchen if the fridge had fit in it.  The furry culprit would have been taken in for trace evidence, but that didn’t mean traces it weren’t left behind.

That was confirmed when Sandra moved a pillow to check a paper she saw tucked behind it and tiny hairs that made John’s nose twitch and his eyes water were sent up into the air. 

“E-ehh-excuse me.”

John dashed out into the hallway and sagged against the wall.  One hand rubbed hard under his nose trying to keep the impending attack at bay.  If he could just get himself under control Sandra would never have to know!

“What on Earth are you doing?” Sandra asked as she came outside too, utterly confused by John’s behaviour.

“Needed some a-air,” John muttered his breathing hitching as his body demanded relief.

“John we’re not dealing with blood splattered on the walls here, what on Earth is going on?”

“It’s nothing I’m just…just huh’ASSHu! ASSHh! Heh-heh-ESHhh! ISSSHh! ISSHhuh! A-allergic to cats.”

“And you decided now was a good time to tell me this?”

“No, I was hoping never would be a good time to tell you this.” He pressed his palm against his nose and sniffled thickly. “It’s not like it’s something I’m proud of.”

Sandra softened at his obvious discomfort. “Don’t suppose you have anything for it, do you?” she asked.

John shook his head.

“All right start canvassing the neighbours I’ll finish up in there.”

“Really?”

“Well you aren’t going to be any good in there like this, will you be all right next to me in the cruiser?”

“Yeah, it isn’t that-that ihh’ISSHuh! Bad.”

Sandra was not convinced. “I’ll remember to toss my jacket in the trunk when we head back to the precinct.”

“Thanks, Sandra.”

“I’m your partner, John, it’s what I do.”

I had not seen the drabble with sick Spock... Thank you for this (he's always my favorite).

On 2/18/2019 at 7:06 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“So you’re the only one allowed to be concerned in this relationship?  Spock, that’s insulting.”

Awwww.

Spock sandwich. LOL. I don't know Almost human but anything with Karl Urban has to be good, and this is adorable.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2019 at 7:49 PM, AngelEyes said:

Spock sandwich. LOL. I don't know Almost human but anything with Karl Urban has to be good, and this is adorable.

Almost Human is indeed very good and highly recommend checking it out, but if you do be sure to watch the episodes in production order not the order they were aired here's a list if you are anyone else is interested: https://ahfancon.tumblr.com/post/128674636065/proper-order-of-almost-human-episodes 

Prompt: Lonely

Fandom: Star Trek TOS

Pairing: pre-Kirk/Spock/McCoy

The observation deck was dark and quiet and for that McCoy was grateful.   He leaned back in his chair and rubbed the bridge of his nose.   He knew he shouldn’t be here.  He knew that having been given a second chance after his Xenopolycythemia diagnosis he should be out celebrating with everyone, and he would eventually.  Right now though he just wanted…well McCoy really didn’t know what he wanted anymore and that was the real problem.

Thinking you had all this time and then having it cut down to a year would throw anyone off, but his recent recovery was actually making him feel worse.  It allowed him to see just how much Christine was growing in her role and how much she could still strive towards.  McCoy had peaked professionally and had thought that was enough until now.  He was a damn good doctor and he knew it, but it was isolating to see people grow beyond him.   And personally?  Well he had blown his personal life to bits years ago.  

As McCoy continued to indulge his self-pity the door opened and he looked over to see Jim and Spock stepping into the room.   

“Are you all right, Bones?”

His nose answered for him as a sudden itch caused him to breathe in sharply and cave into his cupped hands.

hehh’ASSHuh! ESShh!

“Bless you,” Jim responded as they sat down on either side of him.

“Is there something we could do for you?” Spock asked.

McCoy said nothing for a moment, conscious of how close they were to him.  Then he had to admit to himself that it was nice.

“Just stay,” he answered. 

They did.

• 1 month later...

Yes I’ve fallen down the deep Good Omens well, and I’m enjoying the hell out of it especially on the forum.  Nervous Bean’s doodles helped inspire this drabble and if you haven’t checked out their art thread I highly encourage it

https://www.sneezefetishforum.org/topic/75762-good-omens-doodles/

Prompt: Phone Call

Fandom: Good Omens (2019)

Pairing: Aziraphale/Crowley (Do I even need to tag it since the whole show is baseline them as an old bickering married couple?)

The plants in Crowley’s flat had had two days of being terror free as their owner had disappeared into the bedroom and not been seen since.  

Crowley groaned as he rolled over on to his back and sniffled thickly, trying to ease some of the sinus pressure and failing.  If there was one thing he hated about being corporal it was catching cold.  It didn’t happen very often, which just made it worse because it allowed him to forget how rotten he felt when ill.   Now a normal human might wonder why he didn’t just snap his fingers and miracle the whole mess away, but Crowley knew from experience that Hell frowned on the whole healing miracles thing. 

Heh-hah’ISHuu!”

He reached for a tissue from the box by the bed.  Where it quickly joined the many other balls scattered on the bed and dropping on the floor, as Crowley shifted under the thick blankets he had covered himself with and reached for his phone.  He pulled up Aziraphale’s contact screen and stared at as a debate raged in his head.

There really wasn’t any need to call him Crowley told himself.  Aziraphale couldn’t miracle this away any more than he could.  Heaven would certainly frown on healing a demon and Aziraphale would probably say that a little suffering was good for the soul anyway or some other angelic malarkey.  And then he would worry, because that’s what Aziraphale did.  And really he would probably be well again by the time Aziraphale wanted to meet.   It wasn’t unusual for them not to see each other for a span of time.  If he disappeared for a week, maybe even two given how this cold was developing, he wouldn’t be missed.

But they had been seeing much more of each other since the whole trying to stop Armageddon business.  Which reminded him, he quickly sent a text to Mrs. Dowling letting her know he was taking several sick days.  Then he put the phone back to Aziraphale’s contact page, he really didn’t need to call but…

Any further debate was abruptly cut off as his nose was seized with a sudden and intense tickle and Crowley yanked himself to one side trying to contain the fit.

Meanwhile in a cozy bookshop in Soho the phone rang.

“Hello?”

AASHh! Hih’ERSuh! ESShh!

Aziraphale pulled the phone back, not expecting the blast of noise or the deep cough that followed it and seemed oddly…familiar.

“Crowley, is that you?”     

“Aziraphale, shit!  Sorry I didn’t mean hehh-ehh…

Crowley pressed two fingers hard under his nose trying to starve off another sneeze and salvage the situation.

“Are you all right?”

“Yeah, I’m f-ehh-fine just hgntch! Huh’gxntTCH! Just give me a second.”

He yanked a handful of tissues from the box and pressed them to his now dripping nose, swearing under his breath as he realized they were the last ones.

“For goodness sakes, Crowley, don’t scare me like that.”  

“Well it’s not like I meant to call you right that second,” Crowley snapped back.

The barb lacked any of its usual bite however and Aziraphale could only wince at the roughness of Crowley’s voice, and the realization of what it likely meant.   

“Are you ill?”

“No!  Well yes, but it’s nothing I can’t-hih-can’t …sorry n-need to hah-heh-

Crowley let the phone fall from his grip as his breath quickened.

Hehh…

His nostrils flared wide as the bridge of his nose twitched and Crowley knew this was going to be huge.

Huhh…

He ready the tissues as his eyes closed and his head tilted back.

AHH-ESSSHUuh!

The sneeze bent him at the waist and left him sniffling pathetically into what was left of the tissues.

“Bless you.”

Crowley’s eyes snapped open to find Aziraphale standing beside his bed, having used the open phone line to come over as quickly as possible.  

“Thought you might need more of these,” he said, holding out a fresh box of tissues.

“Thanks, Angel.”

!! Oh!! Oh my goodness I’m flattered I don’t even know what to say

i love the way you write zira and Crowley they’re such adorable losers shshdhsjhdsjh  ❤️❤️❤️

OH my god yes. I literally brought this page up as soon as I finished the series. What perfect timing.

Star Trek AND Good Omens? You are the best. I liked McCoy but your last drabble with Crowley is priceless. Thank you for this one and feel free to continue with that fandom, I'll read everything Crowley-related you may write!

So lovely! I haven't watched the GO series yet, but this matches well with the characters as I remember them from the book.

Not sure whether I'd commented in this thread before, but I love all your Star Trek writing to bits. ❤️ 

Ohhh... The Good Omens deliciousness. ❤️ They are the most adorable couple. That was such a fun read! :D Thank you very much for sharing it with us. 

Well since everyone loved the last drabble we all get more suffering Crowley!

Prompt: Incense

Pairing: Aziraphale/Crowley

They still go to the theatre even though the theatres themselves had long since replaced the straw floor and wood seats with plush cushions and air conditioning.  Even though Shakespeare had written all of his plays hundreds of years ago now and they had seen them dozen of times.  It was still entertaining to see what new actors brought to the roles and how others imagined scenes would look on their stage.

In fact the more intricate props and better special effects had even gotten Crowley to admit that not all the gloomy plays were terrible, just most.

That night though it wasn’t the play that was bothering Crowley, since it technically wasn’t Shakespeare they were seeing it was a re-imagining as they called it.  Instead it was a slight tickle in the back of his throat that just would not leave.  Not to mention the itch in his nose that he would really rather not mention, because it was getting worse.  It clung to his nostrils making them twitch and run no matter how he rubbed at them.  He couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him.  He felt perfectly fine until the lights went down.  Then it hit him, quite literally as an actor picked up a smoking thurible and swung it up so the smoke drifted over the first few rows of seats.          

“Heh’ggnxtch!  Hh’gntCHu!

The harshly stifled double did absolutely nothing but intensify the burning tickle of what Crowley now knew was an allergy attack.  But he also knew he had to retrain himself, because one thing that hadn’t changed in all the years was that no theatre goer wanted to be distracted by someone else in the audience.  So pinching his nose shut Crowley made his way quickly to the exit before the building fit overwhelmed him.

He’d barely made it out into the lobby though before the door opened again and Aziraphale came out too.

“Crowley, what on Earth is the matter with you?” he asked, miffed at their evening being so abruptly interrupted.

Crowley held up one hand as his other arm ready itself.  Then his breath hitched sharply and his nose was pressed firmly into the crook of his elbow.

“Hah’itchu! Issh! ISSHUu! Heh-heh’ASSHu!

“Goodness!”

“In a manner of speaking.  The incenses they’re using are the real deal.  I should commend them for their flawless a-authenticity-huh’assh! ESSHuh!

Crowley sniffled thickly and Aziraphale pulled out a tartan handkerchief and passed it over.

“This is completely out of style you know,” Crowley said, but accepted it anyway.

“But clearly still practical.”

As Crowley worked to clear his nose of the offending irritant Aziraphale flipped through the show program. 

“According to this the last church scene should end right before intermission we only have two scenes left to wait for.”

“You don’t have to stay out here you know.  Bloody stuff probably smells great to you.”

As a matter a fact it did, but Aziraphale didn’t bother to mention that.  Instead his just put a comforting hand on Crowley’s arm. “The point of tonight was to spend time with you not sit in the dark alone, because you’re allergic to the props.”

Crowley pressed the handkerchief to his nose one last time to hide his smile.

“All right then.  I’ll buy you an ice cream while we wait and we can miss the intermission rush.”

“Sounds delightful.”

44 minutes ago, Fuzzy&Warm said:

Well since everyone loved the last drabble we all get more suffering Crowley!

That's a great idea! (Poor Crowley though...)

Good Omens! Yay! 

On 6/22/2019 at 8:07 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

Now a normal human might wonder why he didn’t just snap his fingers and miracle the whole mess away, but Crowley knew from experience that Hell frowned on the whole healing miracles thing. 

Perfect! 

Love that Crowley is allergic to the authentic religious incense, lol!

Awwww 🥰 the nights out and ice creams and company! I am dazzled. 

On 7/1/2019 at 11:31 PM, Aliena H. said:

That's a great idea! (Poor Crowley though...)

I do it to all my favourite characters.  I look at this wonderful creation that I love and say "let me throw you down a flight of stairs."  Or at least make them miserable and have someone else give all the comfort. :evilsmiley03:

And today we have another drabble inspired by @Nervous-Bean's lovely doodles.  My request in fact for 70s Crowley that I had to write about as is my way, especially after seeing Crowley’s night moving markers for the M25 described as:

One wet night when all else had failed, two hours in a squelchy field shifting the marker pegs a few but occultly incredibly significant meters.” 

Prompt: Chill

Crowley walked back to his Bentley, the ground soft and shifting beneath his feet.  Every couple of steps there was enough water to come up over his shoes and soak his socks.  Not that the rest of him wasn’t soaked already too with the drizzle that had persisted all night long. 

Making it to his beloved car he leaned gently against the hood and surveyed his handiwork.  It had already taken an hour longer than planned and he did not want to come back out again.  As he looked over the markers he nodded in satisfaction.  Everything was in its, new, proper place.

“Can I get a wahoo?”

There was obviously no response, but his breath as it suddenly hitched sharply.

Hihh-AASuh!

Not exactly what he'd had in mind, but he’d take it.

As he travelled back to London proper though the pride and adrenaline of the evening quickly wore off, leaving only the cold against his skin and the occasional sniffle.   As Crowley passed the familiar bookshop he noticed with delight that the light was still on and quickly pulled over.

And that’s how Aziraphale found a drenched demon on his doorstep.

“What on Earth happened to you?”

Crowley brushed off his concern as he wandered inside. “Just putting in some overtime,” he answered nonchalantly, “I’m redesigning the orbital motorway they plan to put up.”

“Why, so the poor humans can drive directly into the pit of sulphur?”

Crowley rolled his eyes as he removed his sunglasses and dropped them on the nearest table. “Really, Angel, I thought you knew me by now.  I work in low grade annoyances and besides someone has to outdo the 401 in Canada that thing’s a m-menace heh…

He knuckled his nose hard and managed to suppress the building sneeze.  Then dropped onto the couch, shivering, and Aziraphale shook his head and went to get tea.

“You do know how to make a right mess of yourself, Crowley.  I told you not to go around with your shirt half open like that that you’d catch your death.”

“I’m not sick! It’s just a bit-hih-bit of a-ihh-hah’ITCShh! ASCHuh! a bit of a chill.”

The former angel of the Eastern gate was not convinced as he returned with a cup that Crowley curled his hands around greedily, coveting the warmth.

“Serves you right for wandering around in the middle of the night, splaying your chest for all to see.”

“it’s called a fashion statement.”

“And that statement is: I don’t have the good sense to dress for the weather or to come in out of the rain.”

Crowley would have given a scathing retort for the insult of his very fashionable shirt, but his nose was tickling again.  So the most he managed was to miracle his tea to float as he cupped his hands over his face.

huh’ESHuh! ASHUuh! Hah-ahh…”  He sniffled thickly, one finger rubbing under his nostrils as they twitched. “I c-can feel one hiihh-one more…heh-ehh-ehh’ERSHUUu!

Aziraphale sighed and miracled a box of tissues to float next to the cup.

Crowley glared, but pulled one out of the box anyway.  As Aziraphale sat down next to him and picked up the book he had been reading before Crowley arrived.

“I’m not sick this will all be gone by tomorrow.”

“Yes, dear.”

Edited by Fuzzy&Warm

Shhdhdksgdkshd!!! Oh my god I love Crowley so much, that absolute loser. You manage to write his character quips so well (and love that small joke about the 401, I live in Toronto lmao weird thing to focus on)

More Ineffable brilliance! 

On 7/14/2019 at 4:28 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“And that statement is: I don’t have the good sense to dress for the weather or to come in out of the rain.”

Crowley would have given a scathing retort for the insult of his very fashionable shirt, but his nose was tickling again. 

This is the two of them in a nutshell!

On 7/14/2019 at 4:28 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“Yes, dear.”

Awwww!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We as a community have been talking far too much about fetish!Aziraphale lately and I blame all of us for this.

Prompt: Induce

“You’re sure?”

“For the third time, Aziraphale, yes.  Are you sure since you keep asking?”

“Yes, I guess it’s just…just a bit embarrassing I mean I really don’t know why I like it so much-”

“But you do and it’s in my job description to tempt you to indulge in things you think you shouldn’t, it’s fun.”

“Fun for you maybe.”

“Fun for you too, Aziraphale, and you can’t tell me it’s not lying’s a sin.”

Crowley gave a small sniff against Aziraphale’s neck and smiled as the angel shivered.

“I’ve already been fired, Angel, and now you’re going to let my precious skills just languish and waste away to nothing.”

Aziraphale moved then and pressed their foreheads together, his hand gripping the bag tightly.

“You’ll tell me if it’s too much, Crowley?”

“I promise.”

“All right.”

Carefully he opened the bag so as not to spill the contents and Crowley leaned over and breathed in.

The results weren’t as immediate as Crowley thought they would be.  The tickle was there, but it buzzed low in his nose, causing his nostrils to flare and the bridge to twitch, but little else.  He sniffed a bit, trying to work the itch deeper in.   

“F-Feels like it might not be enough.”

“Tell me why.”

“It itches a lot it feels like I could but-huh-hah, but it’s not quite there.”

“I’m sure I can help.  It’s in my job description to give aid,” Aziraphale said, and began tracing one finger softly over Crowley’s nose.

Hehh…huhh…

Crowley’s breath hitched harder as Aziraphale worked, but right when he felt on the point of release the angel moved his hand down and pressed one finger firmly under his nose.

“Still that bit of a b-bastard heh…heh-

Crowley took a few more deep breaths and then shuddered as the sensation died away. 

“You’re still all right?”

“Yeah, just stuffy.”

He rubbed his nose and tried to sniffle the last of the prickle away hard.

It had the exact opposite effect.

“Oh, Satan bad idea I-ihhh…IHHH-c-can’t stop-huhh-going to…”

“To what?”  Aziraphale asked, pulling him close and Crowley would swear his voice had never been so low.

“S-sneeze hah’ASH! ESSUHuh! Heh-heh-huh’ERSUu! ISHUu!

“Bless you.”

Crowley felt his nose twitch one last time.

Heh’ESShuh!

He pulled back, smirking.

“Had to get one more in didn’t you?”

“You tempt me.”

aaaa these are all so wonderful! that last one especially, fetish aziraphale is quickly becoming my new favorite thing in the world