Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Other Forum?

_Daisy_

I registered at the other forum quite a while back but it seems my account is still unable to access the boards/any content or even find a list of mods to contact. Any advice?

I think the person who runs that board has gone MIA! I, too, attempted to make an account there. It seems like it's just... untended and dead.... sadly....

Strange; I've just tried logging in (as I hadn't done in ages...) and everything was OK, if not exactly densely populated. They have a list of moderators, and one of them was last online just a couple of days ago. I'm happy to PM you a screenshot if you'd like (I don't think I should just post it on the open forum).

I also attempted to sign up a few months ago and had no luck viewing any actual content; I just assumed there was a very ~exclusive~ initiation process that I somehow failed. :P

Buuuut it's more likely that there's just no one available to approve new members/sign ups are closed. 

Works as well as ever for me. It's also as dead as always. My account is a few years old and back then there was no problem in signing up so it's probably just an inactivity thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem-- I remember a story that was here before the founding of the other forum (I'm old) but then moved over and I want to re-read it... but I can't get in there, so I guess it's lost to me forever. 

Archived