Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fancy trading a fic?

Chanel_no5

Hello folks. Anyone in for a fic trade?

I do write:
Female, male, unspecified gender. Colds, allergies, miscellaneous reasons (pepper, smoke, feathers, whatever cause). Female/allergies come easier to me, but can do either. With pairings I do F/F and M/F.

I don’t write:
M/M romantic pairings - friendship I can do. I don’t write excessive mess. No u18 sneezer. No giant sneezing.

I write original as well as the following fandoms:

Criminal Minds
Big Love
CSI: New York
The X-files
Downton Abbey
Rizzoli & Isles
Rose Red
Forever
Last Man Standing
The Nanny
Dharma & Greg
V (the 80’s version)
Ghostbusters 2016
Fifty Shades of Grey
Devil Wears Prada
Waterworld ( :rolleyes: )
Most classic Disney movies, as well as live action Cinderella and Maleficent.
Pretty much anything written by Stephen King.

I am willing to watch a couple of episodes of a TV show, or watch a movie, to write for a fandom I don’t know as well, if you are serious about the trade.

What I’m interested in in return are these fandoms/characters, in this order:

Criminal Minds, Alex Blake
Big Love, Barb Henrickson
CSI: New York, Jo Danville
Rose Red, Joyce Reardon

Allergies all around as that‘s my preference, however; if it’s Blake, a cold will do fine too. As long as there’s a lot of sneezing. Otherwise I’m a sucker for allergies to grass, and particularly the scent of freshly cut grass, as well as horses and tree pollen, but any allergy is fine.

Hit me up via PM for further discussion if interested. :)

Note: I am currently only interested in above mentioned fandoms/characters, as my desire to read about them is the reason I propose this trade. I am not interested in reading original or other fandoms/characters at this point. :)

... Hey there :lol:

I don't expect you to do another trade with me so soon BUT I wanted to let you know what when I finish part 2 of my half of the trade, I plan on working on an allergy fic with Barb and Margene both suffering. Because it's not bad enough that Barb's allergies came early - she'll also find out that, like Margene, she's developed some fall allergies as well. :evilsmiley:

Thanks for introducing me to these lovely ladies and I encourage anyone reading this to check out the show! It's rife with potential for all kinds of lovely sneezing scenarios. 

17 minutes ago, AnonyMummy said:

... Hey there :lol:

I don't expect you to do another trade with me so soon BUT I wanted to let you know what when I finish part 2 of my half of the trade, I plan on working on an allergy fic with Barb and Margene both suffering. Because it's not bad enough that Barb's allergies came early - she'll also find out that, like Margene, she's developed some fall allergies as well. :evilsmiley:

Thanks for introducing me to these lovely ladies and I encourage anyone reading this to check out the show! It's rife with potential for all kinds of lovely sneezing scenarios. 

Oh my dear, I’d be happy to trade with you anytime. :lol: But even at my current level of hysteric fetish frustration, I still think it’s bad taste to ask when I know you’re swamped with work and still writing on our trade. :P  

That said, now I think I’m gonna faint at how delicious that sounds. Poor Barb. I seem to always say that, yet never mean it enough to let her off the hook. :twisted:  And poor Margie too. And I hate to admit it, but poor Nicki as well, having to deal with all that. Oh, the snark. :lol:

I am glad to have corrupted you. Let's preach. :yay:

7 hours ago, AnonyMummy said:

It's rife with potential for all kinds of lovely sneezing scenarios. 

Speaking of that, I just accidentally watched an episode where Bill and Barb goes to play golf. Because grass allergies can be meaaaan in those situations... ;) Ahem. I should probably call it a night instead. ^_^

2 hours ago, Cemetary_no5 said:

Speaking of that, I just accidentally watched an episode where Bill and Barb goes to play golf. Because grass allergies can be meaaaan in those situations... ;) Ahem. I should probably call it a night instead. ^_^

Orrrrr write a fic about it... :whistle2:

I realize I'm saying this 2 hours later and it's probably super early morning where you live, but still.

I have to say you two are making me really curious about Big Love now :) I'll have to check it out!

As far as fic writing goes, there is an Alex Blake thing I have been working on....:whistle2:

Just now, Indescribable said:

I have to say you two are making me really curious about Big Love now :) I'll have to check it out!

As far as fic writing goes, there is an Alex Blake thing I have been working on....:whistle2:

Go for it! :)

Oh... my God... :yay: I sense there will be happiness in my future. :heart: 

Archived