Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2016/2017 - Matches Sent! Posting Deadline Monday, January 2nd!

bloom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been ridiculously undecided this year about whether or not to join. For the longest time, I couldn't make up my mind. Now, I've decided that I will not participate, due to several reasons, the most important probably being lack of time and a fear that I won't be able to write my story well so that my recipient will be disappointed.

But I just wanted to take the time to thank Junia for organizing this again! You are amazing! Secret Santa in the past has been so wonderful, and I'm sure I'll join again next year!  As it stands, I will simply be here cheering everybody on from the sidelines (and still getting to enjoy each amazing story and piece of art that are sure to come out of this, yay). So basically, if anybody needs a pep talk or encouragement or Idk, feel free to PM me for support! ^_^

Thanks again, Junia, and just so we're clear: PM not send. ;) (Sorry if posting this in this thread makes things confusing for you. I just didn't know where else to put this, as it didn't seem to deserve its own post.)

Ding-dong, all the entries are in and there are 65 in total, which is aaaalmost as many as last year. I will be making the matchups today and tomorrow and you'll be receiving them in your inbox by Saturday at the very latest, but earlier than that if I can swing it. I'm having the opposite problem from last year, where instead of Not Sleeping At Fucking All, I'm sleeping all the damn time, so I'm not sure I'll manage expedited matchups the way I have done the last two years. :lol: I'll keep you all updated either way, however!

update: i had 43 matchups made before i realized that i fucked the entire thing up, but you know what? that's life. time to start completely from scratch

Oh no!! Take your time, Junia, no one will mind if it's offset a bit-- just don't overwork yourself because your well being is more important than anything!! ?

All right chaps, all of the PMs have been sent off! If you need anything, feel free to contact me. ... Try not to need me too much. I'm very tired. :lol: (Sorry I called you all chaps.)

If you got someone whose fandom you're not familiar with, as always, give writing original your best shot. That's all I can hope for. Have fun, everybody!

NOOOO!! I missed out on this year!! *cries* Oh well, this is motivation to try and remember NEXT year to partake in this!! 

Uh, it says "post it in the adequate subforum", which one would that be? Fic in related fetishes, or just regular fiction work? (sorry if I'm being a bit thick on this one)

Posted the first part of mine for kendisima~! ^_^

Thank you for organising all of this again this year, Junia! :heart:

ETA: All parts now posted!

Archived