Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Sneezy Prank (The Loud House)

DEEcat98

Here is my first Loud House Sneeze fanfic which I did on Deviantart and I thought of reposting it here. Also this Story is about Luna sneezing from Luan's sneezing pranks. So here is the Story!

(The Story begins where we see Luna is playing her guitar in her room. Meanwhile Luan plans to do a prank on Luna)
Luan: (as she gets out pepper) This should be a perfect prank! 
(Luan then sneaks up behind Luna and pours pepper all over Luna which causes Luna herself to sneeze all over)
Luna: Ahhhh……..HIIIHHHHHH……….AHHHHHHHHIIIICHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, well that was a big sneeze I made which made me loose focus on playing on my guitar. I should try it again. (Luna trys to play her guitar again, but then she sneezes again) HIIICHOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Great it happened again. Ah-choo!
Luan: (laughs) Got ya Luna! I poured pepper all over you to give you a sneeze attack!
Luna: Luan! How dare you do this to me! (Luna starts to sneeze again) ACHEW! 
Luan: How about some sneezing spray can do more!? (Luan gets out sneezing spray and sprays it on Luna, which makes Luna sneeze some more)
Luna: HIIIICHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHCHOWWWWWW!!!!!
(Lori comes in Luna and Luan's room after when she heard all the noise that went in this room)
Lori: What is going on here!?
Luna: HICHEW! Luan was doing a prank on me which is making me sneeze from pepper and sneeze spray. AHCHOW!
Lori: Luan!
Luan: What I was just having fun with this prank.
Lori: Put your sneezing stuff down and leave Luna alone.
Luan: Uh… fine.
Luna: AHHHIIICHEWWWW! I need something to stop my sneezes.
(Lori hands Luna a box of tissues)
Lori: Here.
(Luna takes a tissue and sneezes into it)
Luna: AHHHIIIIIICHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! (sniffs) There thats better. Thanks Lori.
Luan: Luna sorry for what I did. I just wanted to try out my sneeze prank.
Luna: Thats ok Luan, you may be a prankster. But you are still my roommate sister in this house.
Luan: Awww, thanks! Luna! 
(Luan then throws a pie in Lori's face)
Lori: (with pie all over her face) Hey!
Luan: Got ya Lori!

So if any of you watch The Loud House, what do you think of this Story I made? 

Archived