Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something went wrong. Please try again. (?)

Hedgehog

Every time, I try to read the "unread content" or want to open my profile today, I get this message:

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Is it my PC or is it the forum? :unsure:

Huh.  I was gonna ask if this was an issue for mobile users.  So yeah, guess it's happening across the board!

Plus it sure does go nuts when I'm posting and editing stuff.

I just tried opening unread content/viewing my profile, and the same is happening for me, with the error code EX144. I guess it's some sort of issue with the forum?

@High on Lullabies, do you know what it could be?

I can't use the search engine either, it says I have to wait 10 seconds before attempting another search when I haven't made one right before. WTF is up? :blink: 

I am also getting the message when I click on profiles and unread content. 

I don't know what the issue is so I have sent a text to @High on Lullabies and hopefully he will be able to sort it out.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Copy pasted from other topic on this:

"Okay, seems this error is the result of a corrupt table in the database. Specifically the one that deals with the search function. 

Therefore searching and anything that relies on the search function e.g. the Unread Content stream will currently not work.

Hopefully it won't be too difficult a fix but, and I'm sorry for this, it's going to be a couple of days before I can look at it because I've only just finished work now tonight (at nearly 10:30) and I'm away tomorrow night.

I will get to it as soon as I can and meantime, while I appreciate it's frustrating, it's nothing to worry about. So yes, apologies for the inconvenience, hope to have a fix very soon!"

22 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I can't use the search engine either, it says I have to wait 10 seconds before attempting another search when I haven't made one right before. WTF is up? :blink: 

This. I'm having exactly the same issue with the search function too.

Archived