Sneeze Fetish Forum

What makes you sneeze?

hazyy

On 11/27/2016 at 6:46 PM, Dontyouknowwhoiamyet said:

A fan blowing in my face or the air conditioner makes me sneeze, especially in the car. Cats, pollen, ragweed, dust, air fresheners and strong perfumes

I think the air conditioner is because it blows dust...my problem is if the air conditioner blows on my chest or back I end up with chest congestion 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Bird

• Luisa39

Not much unfortunately, though right now I'm actually very sneezey because (I can't be the only one) certain adult beverages make me sneeze.  Not all of them, but what was given to me for my birthday does apparently!  

I wish so bad I was more sneezy. Lol. I am a photic sneezer. I always sneeze when I see bright light. If I'm sick I spend more time in itchy sneezy limbo than sneezing. It's the worst thing ever I just constantly feel the need to sneeze, really bad. Like I just hover on the very edge all day but it doesn't crescendo x.x

All the things. I'm a naturally sneezy person, usually sneezing up to 10 times with a fit. I'm allergic to dust, pollen, strong smells... breathing. This summer has been pretty rough for me 😕

I sneeze once every time I eat something mint-flavoured or chocolate. Is there anyone else who feels that? :)

• 1 year later...
On 11/27/2016 at 6:46 PM, Dontyouknowwhoiamyet said:

A fan blowing in my face or the air conditioner makes me sneeze, especially in the car. Cats, pollen, ragweed, dust, air fresheners and strong perfumes

Mostly the same for me 😆, except cats rarely do, unless there is a bit too much dander in the carpet. Overall just a very sensitive nose.

The main odd thing for me is getting up. If I've been lying down for awhile from sleeping or just chilling, often times I'll feel a shift in my nose that's always unpleasant and sometimes makes me sneeze. I think it has to do with a change in air pressure and I'm not sure if would still happen if my bed wasn't a loft.

The other thing is sweeping. It always makes my nose run and sometimes leads to a sneeze or two. I know what you're thinking, it's kicking up dirt and dust and thus not strange at all, and I would have agreed before the pandemic. But now I wear a mask my whole shift, and it STILL happens when I sweep, not even a little change. Can a specific type of exertion make you sneeze?? 

I sneeze when I eat chocolate, the darker the more itchy it makes my nose. Also the sun. Or when I’m full.

My sleeping pills make me sneeze sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ Go figure. 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

My sleeping pills make me sneeze sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ Go figure. 

I guess this no longer holds up;

zCPdNNg.jpg

🤣

:lmfao:  Well, as far as I know, I don't sneeze WHILE I'm asleep. But when they kick in, they sometimes make me sneeze. And the day after I sometimes have a drawn-out fit of about five sneezes. I suspect it's linked to my photic reflex, because they tend to make me more sensitive to light in general. 

But I have no idea. Sneezing isn't even listed as one of the side effects.  :rollhmm:

On 7/22/2018 at 3:50 PM, peach_princess said:

I sneeze once every time I eat something mint-flavoured or chocolate. Is there anyone else who feels that? :)

Sneezing for mint just feels natural to me. The airways are cleared and it is easier to absorb cold air coming to titillate the sensitive areas. But for chocolate on the other hand, I had never heard that. Well, at least now I know what to get you for your birthday. A beautiful and large box of mint chocolate.  🍫 🌿 :razz:

On 7/13/2020 at 6:29 AM, LapidotLover22 said:

The other thing is sweeping. It always makes my nose run and sometimes leads to a sneeze or two. I know what you're thinking, it's kicking up dirt and dust and thus not strange at all, and I would have agreed before the pandemic. But now I wear a mask my whole shift, and it STILL happens when I sweep, not even a little change. Can a specific type of exertion make you sneeze?? 

Maybe the dust comes flying forming a cloud of dust and penetrating through the interstices to enter your nose anyway? Or is there a buildup of dust already on the mask before you put it on your nose? If the mask is in your pocket or somewhere where it can easily pick up dust, it is still possible. ^_^

It reminds me of a girl at the minimarket near my house. Every time I see her sweeping her face twists and her nose runs. Once I even heard her sneeze unfortunately I didn't see her but when I looked up in her direction I noticed how her sneeze had made her head spin. :razz:
(A powerful but muffled sneeze). :wub:

Anyway, even after wearing the mask, her nose continues to run as she sweeps. Besides, I noticed that for myself, when I wear the mask, I tend to have a furious runny nose and more than usual.

Personally, I don't think I have any particular cause that makes me sneeze. Every now and then while cooking or eating too fast, too spicy, sometimes when I'm tidying a dusty room or when I'm at home and feel a cold snap in my back when I'm shirtless. Very classic. :razz:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not an overly sneezy person,but I sneeze when I have a cold (not too much) or because of allergies (I'm allergic to cats and pollen).

My allergies are usually mild and don't lead to much sneezing,especially because (when I suffer from hayfever) I take antihistamines.

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 1 year later...

i rarely sneeze - but sunlight, mint gum/menthol cough drops are definitely a culprit! 

i get sniffly during allergy season, maybe sneeze once or twice, nothing crazy. 

some scents can do it for me too, but i can never pin them down haha - always ones someone else is using in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Sticking a cotton bud up my nose and rotating it for 10 seconds as part of a PCR test for covid :glare:

(Probably nothing to worry about. Just being extra cautious after relatively brief outside contact with someone who has tested positive).

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason i get a tickle in my nose from putting on one specific sweater i own. idk what's about it. maybe the sweater fuzz. but it's only with this one and i keep with with the rest

Oddly, whenever I sneeze when I'm not sick, it's a random one-off. Dust tickles my nose, but not enough to make me sneeze, and as far as I can tell I don't have any allergies. Even inducing with a tissue or pepper doesn't make me sneeze. It's aggravating...

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t usually sneeze, just when I’m sick. But I also sneeze everytime I drink soda or something bubbly. The gas made me sneeze.