• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Bird

• Luisa39

Pepper and inducing. Though, more often than not, I sneeze from random tickles. Sadly, I dont have any allergies (that i know of), and because getting sick is inconvenient I go out with a mask and wash my hands whenever i get home.

I am allergic to most nasal allergens - pollens, animals, dust, molds, etc. And I sneeze alot from my allergies.

Another one to add is cleaning spray. I can get a sneeze or two from it at the end of a long cleaning session because of the chemicals in it.

• 1 month later...

So I’m allergic to a ton of seasonal stuff—I forget the whole list, but it’s a lot of grass and tree pollen. Also dust and basically any animal with fur. And like a lot of people who posted in this thread, A/C blowing in my face (especially in the car) also often sets off a sneezing fit for me. 

But, the one sorta weird trigger for me (that I don’t think I saw anyone list?) is the smell of bark mulch. I suppose it makes sense with my allergies, but I don’t even need to be around it for much time—as soon as I smell it, I need to sneeze 🙃

I'd say dust is the only think I'm allergic to. I mean, I'm kinda photic as well (not always tho), so maybe light too. But yeah, dust is the main one, and it really does make me sneeze sometimes.

9 hours ago, Lexie13 said:

So I’m allergic to a ton of seasonal stuff—I forget the whole list, but it’s a lot of grass and tree pollen. Also dust and basically any animal with fur. And like a lot of people who posted in this thread, A/C blowing in my face (especially in the car) also often sets off a sneezing fit for me. 

But, the one sorta weird trigger for me (that I don’t think I saw anyone list?) is the smell of bark mulch. I suppose it makes sense with my allergies, but I don’t even need to be around it for much time—as soon as I smell it, I need to sneeze 🙃

Mold?

7 hours ago, RB said:

Mold?

Funny, I just looked up my list of allergens I tested positive for, and mold wasn't on there. I imagine they must have tested me for it too since it's such a common one. Apparently I tested positive for birch, ragweed, dock/sorrel, 
dog, cat, cockroach, mouse, horse, feather, guinea pig, and dust mite. (But I'm probably allergic to additional stuff they didn't test me for)

Lord what doesn't make me sneeze? I'm allergic to pollen and animals. Anytime I walk on campus for more than 20ish minutes I have to find a bathroom to stop and sneeze/blow my nose. Strong perfumes and other smells send me into fits as well. At this point I feel like a character in a sneeze fic

just inducing, colds, and plucking any facial hair. Chinkinni reallyyyy gets me I can sneeze over 20+ with it which literally never happens with anything else ever 🤣

Mostly just regular inducing, chhinkni works really well, Sometimes I get sneezy after I pet my dog and then touch my eyes without washing hands. Cuddling or playing with the dog doesn’t do anything for me but if I rub my eyes then my eyes start to water and soon after my nose starts running and then a tickle builds and builds from there and I just keep sneezing roughly once or twice per minute until I go shower it off. 

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Melody said:

Smoking weed always makes me sneeze as well 😅😅

shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gifReading that comment like....

• 2 weeks later...

Not allergic to cats but when the cats have slept on my mask is a decent contender. But honestly, I don't sneeze a lot. -_-

• 2 months later...

I'm actually not sure what makes me sneeze most of the time, I just know I tend to do it a few times a day. Unless I'm wearing perfume.. then I sneeze more per day and certain perfumes make me sneeze so I can't really wear them at all. Otherwise I mainly sneeze when I'm inducing. 

Sadly not a very sneezy person or sneeze super often without purposely inducing but I am a photic sneezer so sometimes walking outside when it’s super bright out will trigger a sneeze and I’ve noticed that sometimes I’ll have to sneeze when I get in my car and turn the air conditioner on. 

Another not very sneezy person here! Sometimes change in temps can affect me like going from cold to warm environments. Chhinkni is magical stuff, however! Also have discovered a pepper blend I have to spice up food will make me sneeze just by shaking it onto my food. 

Being in the freezing cold for a long time will make me sniffly and almost always produce at least one sneeze.

I have a really stubborn nose. Which is weird since half of my immediate family have bad allergies. Guess I was just lucky!

The only things that ever get me to sneeze are things like grass blades and rolled-up tissues. Something with a direct control of the tickle. 

Chhinkni also works wonders, but that's all.

Birch pollen lowers the threshold of a sneeze for me. High pollen days I can sneeze a bunch.
Ragweed season can be rough as well but more of the other allergen symptoms there.
Dust works as well.
Pepper of course.
Chhinkni works super well on me as my recordings can attest to. Often 20 or more.
Chewing Mint gum is good for one.
Changes from hot to cold or vice versa. Similarly humid to not and vice versa.
I am photic sneezer so that as well!

Strong spices or perfumes.

So lots I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing major. If I have a ton of an irritant in my nose like pollen pepper or dust or a combo it might work eventually but I wouldn’t say I’m allergic. Phonic for sure though that really gets me. Also dark chocolate and mint like some of you said. Inducing works most of the time I usually do clothes tag or something like that

Unfortunately I don't really have any seasonal allergies---at least none that make me sneeze too much. I usually will sneeze more frequently around certain fragrances, like colognes or cleaning products. More than anything though, they just make my nose itch a shit ton lol