Sneeze Fetish Forum

What makes you sneeze?

hazyy

Besides more a few normal-ish things, a few weird ones that I’ve noticed are oregano, chapped lips (if something like spicy food makes them burn more), and sometimes putting my contacts in when my eyes are really dry. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Bird

• Luisa39

When I put pepper on my breakfast eggs I always end up sneezing.

I mentionned it on another topic, but I already jad an allergic sneeze fit 10 years ago (the only one I got and I can't remember which type of pollen was high on this day)

Finally, when I order some Lush product, sometimes I smell it and sneeze after (but I think it's because it gets powdery...)

I know I’ve already commented on this thread before but I was at an event the other day where they had markers for the kids and it unlocked a sneezy memory from way back. Crayola washable markers used to make me sneeze like crazy, they weren’t even the scented ones as I remember but back in elementary school it would be in art class when every kid in class had those markers out my nose would tickle so bad the whole time and I’d devote every ounce of my concentration to not sneezing. Maybe I’ll have to pick some up from the store soon and see if it has the same effect…

Ironically, pratically nothing if it not strong lights (like the sun) or very occasionally a cold (usually it's just my throat feeling like a volcano and my nose being a swamp).

• 1 month later...

I'm not sneezy at all, but air fresheners have always made my nose go crazy for as long as I could remember hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a sneezy person to begin with, usually only 1-2 per day if any. But I've noticed something odd where I'd sneeze more frequently (5-6 times in an hour) when I'm sleep deprived. Too bad the exhaution prevents me from enjoying those sneezes.

Dust if there's just lots of it in the air. Mostly whenever I get too aggressive with the pepper shaker

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I know when I was a kid I had KILLER pollen allergies, which I hated. But I've grown out of them now. Sometimes it's bright light, like when I go out in the sun to bring shopping carts in (as per my job) and sometimes they randomly happen. Something odd that I've noticed though is sometimes when I'm feeling nauseous it causes my nose to tickle and I sneeze then

But in day to day life, I hardly EVER sneeze naturally unless I choose to induce.

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2018 at 2:30 PM, NYCgirl said:

What doesn’t?  

Pollen, grass, dust, dogs, cats, birds (feathers), perfume, smoke 

My goodness. You have so many allergies. Would love to hear u have a sneeze attack

On 1/16/2022 at 4:22 AM, Lexie13 said:

So I’m allergic to a ton of seasonal stuff—I forget the whole list, but it’s a lot of grass and tree pollen. Also dust and basically any animal with fur. And like a lot of people who posted in this thread, A/C blowing in my face (especially in the car) also often sets off a sneezing fit for me. 

But, the one sorta weird trigger for me (that I don’t think I saw anyone list?) is the smell of bark mulch. I suppose it makes sense with my allergies, but I don’t even need to be around it for much time—as soon as I smell it, I need to sneeze 🙃

Wow! You must just have a very sensitive nose! So many allergies