Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ask The Next Person A Question

SleepingPhlox

Because I don't want to be doing work right now.

It's a simple game.  It works along the same lines as the Would You Rather game but instead of a would you rather choice you ask an open ended question for the next person.

When you post you just answer the last question posed and then ask a new, different question for the next person.

To start:

What is your favourite animal and why?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Tweedledee

• SleepingPhlox

Ooh, great game! :D My favourite animal is cat, because... uh... we understand each other? :lol: I really don't know why, they're cuddly but independent, and funny and cute, and easy to communicate with.

Do you prefer books or movies? Why?

Oh Books! By far!!!

I like to imagine the scenario's i read and not have a set-designer tell me how they look.
But I think, most of all i like the intimacy of a book. Yes, you're supposed to fold the corners (worn books have had a loving life), Yes, you're supposed to record emotions in the margins of the pages. Yes, you're supposed to feel the salty crisp drops where your tears dried on the page last time to read it and Yes, you're supposed to throw it across the room in anger or hug in close to your chest with love... it's not the same with movies ;)

What is your favorite shop and why? 

It's a tie between Spencer's and Hot Topic! I adore the funny, raunchy shirts at Spencer's but I really enjoy the fandom merchandise at Hot Topic. I love wearing clothes with funny sayings or cool pictures on them!

What's your favorite/least favorite food and why?

Edited by SneezyHolmes

Mushrooms they are just all sorts of nasty and a fungus oh no way am I Putting that in my body

What fictional character do you relate to the most and why? 

Ooh that's a good one!  There are fictional characters that I would want to be more like, but...don't laugh...I think I'm the most like Pinkie Pie. :laugh:  I have that silly but annoying personality going on and a huge amount of trying to be cheerful to make everyone else happy with unsettling undercurrents of not dealing with people disliking me very well at all.  Plus pink is my favourite colour and I wear it a LOT.

On a similar note, which fictional character do you most idolise and why?

23 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I have that silly but annoying personality going on

Uh, what? Where? How? I've never noticed anything even slightly annoying about you.

I, however, will be annoying now, but you just have to live with it because I'm NOT going to miss such a perfect chance of gushing...! :lol: Alex Blake! Gah! She's smart, no-nonsense, independent, handsome as HELL, brave but soft on the inside, has this deliciously sarcastic sense of humour and she's a freakin' linguistics professor who's also an FBI agent and a badass shot! I MEAN...! :dribble: :stretcher:  Okay, down Chanel, down girl.

If you had to pick a song as a theme song for your life, which song would you pick, and why?

Great question! I would have to pick "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, simply because it's such an anthem of victory and happiness for me. I want to live a life where I don't give up because something seems impossible. And I want the reason why to be because I'm having such a good time living life that way. For any of you who haven't heard it, listen and jam appropriately! -- 

Building off that, do you have a dream~? One of those special pipe dreams you're striving for? What is it?

14 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

Great question! I would have to pick "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, simply because it's such an anthem of victory and happiness for me. I want to live a life where I don't give up because something seems impossible. And I want the reason why to be because I'm having such a good time living life that way. For any of you who haven't heard it, listen and jam appropriately! -- 

Building off that, do you have a dream~? One of those special pipe dreams you're striving for? What is it?

Hmm ? 

Actually yes, my dream is to be an awesome pianist. I'm at level subzero, but I can play (very rudimentary!) songs just by hearing them. My fingers just know where to go, which keys to play. I always loved the sound a piano makes so I really would like to be good at playing it :) 

Also my English has really gone backwards. Apologies for this! 

Question: what's the most annoying sound that you can't really stand? Someone chewing, loud motorbikes, .. ! 

I'd have to say sniffling. It's fun on my terms, but if I'm at work, in class, or in public somewhere and someone just keeps sniffling it drives me batty. Close runner ups are kids shrieking, men grunting at the gym when they deadlift, and the asshole up the road who likes to rip down our residential street going at least 40 on his bike.

Question: What are your plans for the holiday?

Edited by AnonyMouse

I don't have any plans yet, but I'm most likely going to my parents house and celebrate with my family. We'll probably do the typical Christmas dinner and presents. I'm looking forward to the food!! :drool:

Question: If you're life was a movie/book, what genre would it be?

Drama. I'm guessing you meant what it really is as compared with what I wish it was.

On that note, what book/movie/world would you choose to live in?

I'd like to say JK Rowling's "Harry Potter" universe, but I'm afraid I'd be exceptionally fat and lazy with the ability to apparate and summon things, so I suppose I should choose somewhere else (and I'd like to avoid being drafting into Wizard wars too...!)  I will instead choose to live in Anne of Green Gables' beautiful Prince Edward Island because I've been to the island for real and it was heavenly. It'd be nice to be there before cars and the distraction of tech.

If you could pick your last meal to eat, what would it be?

Damn that's a hard one. Can it be like a collection of several thing? lol I just had some delicious lamb and am hungry for more so I'm inclined to just have that... xD but then again some delicioud fish would be great. Maybe a lobster. And fish eggs and something really basic like home made karelian pastries. I'm bad at making decisions when it comes to food...

Is there a book/movie/album/? the release of which you are currently looking forward to?

Yeeeeees there is.  Thor Ragnarok and Spider Man Homecoming are two movies I am waiting for.   I get super excited for new Marvel releases and we were deprived of Thor in recent movies for a while and aaaaaaaah!

What is your favourite way to de-stress?

Edited by SleepingPhlox

Anything physical, like karate, dancing in my room, playing guitar, cooking, cleaning! Basically, anything that means I'm not having to consciously think about things too much. It's a nice contrast/break from studying.

What is your favourite time of day, and why?

Cowboy cookies. Super-chewy deliciousness, with chocolate chips, pecans, oatmeal and coconut. Mmm. (Actual cowboy not included.)

What is your favorite time of year, and why?

Edited by gingerdean
edited to make really lame joke

I like autumn because it's got my birthday, pumpkin spice flavored things, gorgeous colors, mild cool weather, and people starting to bundle up!

Are you a coffee or tea person? What's  your favorite way to drink it (iced, flavored, unsweetened, etc.)? If you don't like either, what do you generally drink? (Is that too many questions?)

Iced tea. With real sugar. And lemon. I can't drink warm beverages for some reason, and the taste of coffee only works in at least 50/50 proportions with chocolate for me. :lol: 

Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

Edited by Chanel_no5

I think I'm both. At first when around a bunch of new people I am very withdrawn and quiet (and always look for an escape) but once I warm up to the crowd I turn into a uber extrovert and like being the center of attention. 

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars. So much better in my opinion. 

If you had to change your birthday to any other day of the year other than what it's on right now what day would you pick and why?

I'd pick the 5th of June, because it's closest to my original birthday without having to share any of my loved ones', and closer to summer into the bargain.

If you could choose five things that you would hereafter always have in your house, no matter where you lived, which five things would it be?