Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ask The Next Person A Question

SleepingPhlox

PC, internet, pen, scissors and a knife.

If you could start again at age 20, what would you change?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Tweedledee

• SleepingPhlox

I hope my answer isn't too much of a bummer but...I lost some potentially  good years of my life to depression and anxiety.  If I could go back I'd get help sooner so I could live those years the way I should have gotten the chance to.

If you could star in a movie of any genre and story of your choosing, who would be your dream supporting cast?  Who would play your best friend?  Love interest?  Other figures?  

Edited by SleepingPhlox
Swing and a miss, Autocorrect

Oh God. :lol: Meryl would definitely play my mentor/teacher/older relative I turn to when I need advice, because, well, hello, you don't pass up that chance, do you?!! And Jeanne T would OBVIOUSLY be my love interest. :rolleyes: Morgan Freeman would be the narrator. And I think I'd pick Mila Kunis to play my best friend because she seems like a nice and fun person to be around. ^_^ 

If you were a scent, which scent would you be? (Yeah, I know, how random was that...?)

Hmm..that's a tough one! I think I'd either be Warm Brown Sugar-Vanilla or Peonie's!

If you could be any one person, dead or alive or fictional/real..who would you be and why? :D 

• 2 months later...

That's really tough. I'd go for either Oscar Wilde (when he was still going strong), because his attitude towards life seems like the most relaxed one possible, or Ginny Weasley because she's always been my favourite HP character. 

If you could move absolutely anywhere and live there, where would it be?

• 1 year later...

I would move to London, England.

What is one place you would like to go on vacation?

I haven’t seen anything superhero-related after I turned about ten lol. Wonder Woman, maybe?

Can you do a handstand?

Only with a supporting wall behind me ;)

Do you have anything (a ritual/ special kind of food/ special person to talk to) that's guaranteed to make you happy when you're feeling down?

Yes I do have a ritual. I’m currently on my 7’455 game play of Spider Solitaire, no kidding. It helps me so much to calm down. I see all those numbers that I can/must put in order and I feel better. Yep. Weird but who cares. 

Have you ever been to Switzerland 🇨🇭?

No, but it seems cool based on pictures. Then again, it was for a tourism commercial, so I have doubts lol.

Have you eaten pizza in the past week?

Switzerland is really beautiful, the commercial didn't lie ^_^

And I think solitair is a great way to calm down. I love playing such "casual" games to stop overthinking sometimes.

I didn't have pizza, but I got treated to Mexican food and it was delicious.

Is there a song you think everybody should listen to at least once?

Edited by Selene

Yikes, hard one...I love Amadeus, Riding in Cars With Boys and The Royal Tenenbaums. But the winner is...

Do you collect anything?

EDIT: Oops...we answered at the same time :lol: . Since I was a minute behind, I'll answer your question @bingochamp7

Yes, I could be a vegetarian for a week. It would be a little hard, but I could definitely do it.

Do you collect anything?

Edited by gingerdean

Books, books and more books. They are drawn to me like a magnet.  Some from Amazon, or a neighbor, or just left in the apartment laundry room. I love sci fi, self help, biography,  inspirational, etc. The bookshelves are overflowing!

What's the hardest thing to accept that life has dealt to you?

The fact that you have to make decisions on your own. I’m very indecisive lol.

What word(s) do you overuse? 

• 2 weeks later...
beijoseternura

I think I overuse different adjectives. Like pretty or nice and I ask my interlocutors maybe too often whether they've got what I'm talking about.
Next question: To which part of the body you pay attention first if you meet a woman or man for the first time?

Woman, then (as I interpret the question to mean person you might be attracted to?). I think I notice the hair first, actually. Hair, eyes, smile, hands. In that order. 

If you were a character in a novel, how would the author describe you? 

beijoseternura
Yes, you interpreted the question correctly, I am sorry for my English.
That is a good question - an author would describe me as an introverted, shy, fathomless person.
Like: he (the male main character) sees pain behind her eyes, a pain that only he can understand.....
Maybe he would describe it this way:)
The next question:
If you could travel back in time, which historical event would you like to witness?

I dunno...how about the end Revolutionary War.... Then again I'm a girl so that might not go to well and I'd have to where a dress... 

Oh I got a good answer. The beginning of the universe. Just to see if it 'all started with a big bang' or not.

I can't think of a good one and this might have been asked but...

What's your favorite Character from your favorite show?

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite character from my favorite show is currently Pegasis from Yu-Gi-Oh! He's so dramatic and pompous and loves cartoons and is basically me.  If you could have any profession in the world what would it be?

Food critic because people eagerly try to impress them with food and I love food. 

If you had enough money, which charity or cause would you donate to and why do you feel so passionately about it?