Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ask The Next Person A Question

SleepingPhlox

beijoseternura

my father - I have a lot of questions for him.

What was your childhood dream and did you achieved what you were dreaming of?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Tweedledee

• SleepingPhlox

My childhood dream was to become a paleontologist, and no, I didn't succeed. 

Which season do you prefer, and why?

beijoseternura

My favorite seasons are spring and autumn - maybe because it leaves a feeling of origin and farewell inside me.. I am not really sure.

Could you characterize / describe a sneeze through the eyes of a non fetishist?

If I had to do that through the eyes of a non-fetishist, it would have to be something like "She stifled a sneeze in the crook of her elbow, her head bobbing slightly as she did so." ... Rather than my normal spelling out the hitching breaths and such. 

I suppose I should have read these pages before blindly posting, but... If you could meet your favorite TV / Movie character, who would you want to meet? 

Can I have two? I wanna meet Alex Blake from Criminal Minds and Theresa Cullen from Westworld. Wait, I probably don't, on second thought, because they'd tear me to pieces if they knew about all the smut I've written about them. :lol: Probably safer to go with the latter in that case because I haven't produced that much (yet), but then again, she's probably more temperamental than the former. Oh what the hell, I'll live dangerously. Send them both over. :P

If you could solve one mystery in the world, what would you choose? Can be anything. 

If I could solve one mystery, it would probably be to figure out if life exists on other planets. I know the odds of life existing SOMEWHERE else in the universe are really high, but I'd like to know where, and how, and if that other life has ever tried to interact with us. 

If you won a Nobel Prize for something, what would it be in? (can be anything, not just the usual categories) Optionally, what would you have done to earn it?

This is such an interesting question! I'm going to have to store this one away and ask it to friends, it's v fun! 

I feel like I might be nominated for something literature related? (Though I do not for the life of me deserve a Noble Prize lmao). If I'm thinking beyond the confines of the established categories, however, something having to do with art or theatre might also be relevant. 

What is your favorite mythical creature and why? 

My favorite mythical creature would probably be the phoenix, because it looks cool and I am superficial. It’s also portrayed as a sort of healer/warrior, which I admire lol.

Will you invite an old nemesis for dinner by choice?

• 2 weeks later...

Eh...if it's to rub their face in how awesome I'm doing, then yeah, let's go for it.  Otherwise...well...nah.  I'm not really good at taking the high road.

You've just been defeated by a powerful wizard.  Your fate?  To be turned into an animal and be forced to live as that animal for all eternity.  That's eternity, as in until the end of time.  You will be immortal as this animal.  The twist?  You have twenty seconds to decide.  What animal do you choose? And bonus:  why?

A cuddly, super sweet house cat that everybody wants to take care of so I walk freely between several families depending on which mood I am today. ^_^ 

You have been chosen to ghostwrite the next book with your favourite characters, as the writer is busy with some other stuff and the publishing house are impatient. You love the characters to death. Do you discreetly weave in a sneeze scene in the story? No one ever explicitly told you not to...? :shifty: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

Yes ;) It’d probably be extremely subtle though.

What do you think is the most beautiful word in the English language?

My answer would be rain. 

If you could, which TV show would you bring back?

On 5/10/2018 at 6:12 PM, bingochamp7 said:

My answer would be rain. 

If you could, which TV show would you bring back?

Cheesy, but I would bring back vampire diaries 😆

what are you currently worried/stressed about? 

English and Art. English because it's an easy A and fun to do. And art because I am working on a really cool big project with three other friends atm and it's really fun.

What's your favorite book?

I'd say the Harry Potter series, closely followed by Stephen King's IT.

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Probably the same thing I do with the rest of my time - waste it. :lol: I like to think I'd try to be more productive... maybe work out more and do some more writing?

What is the first thing you did this morning?

Downed a double dose of painkillers and drank three glasses of water. I was so hungover. :lol: 

What's your favourite curse word? 

Mine is "Goddammit." I can transform it into many variations, which comes in handy when I'm babysitting. :D 

What is your favorite fruit?

What's your favorite way to kill time

Haha. Honestly? I just put on music and pace around my house feeling cool and cinematic because I am a WHAT? WEENIE!

Which colors do you associate with yourself and why? 

If I had to be realistic, probably with my grandparents until I found a good and affordable home. There's a really nice appartment complex I love in when. I was younger I wouldn't mind movong into. Has a community pool, great neighbors, and is pretty close to the town plaza.

Now going into my own fantasy. I would wanna go to either Albany, Syracuse, or Amsterdam. I love goimg to upstate New York, and I sure as hell wouldn't mind living there. <3

What is your favorite ice cream flavor(s)?

Ooooh that's a tough one!  I would say either butter pecan or moose tracks (though bunny trail is pretty amazing too!)

If you could live in any time period (maintaining your current gender) what would it be and why?