Sneeze Fetish Forum

Change gender?

Allergydreams

I recently realized that I'm not a cis female like I thought when I first started this account and I'm not quite sure what my gender is but I think it's non binary. So I was trying to find away to change gender and preferred pronouns for female and she/her to other and they/them but I couldn't figure out how. Can anyone help me?

There are wonderful non-binary people here (and others) who will probably help you soon, just give them some time. :)

One of the admins will have to do it, and I'm sure they'll be along in good time to change it for you. Congratulations on figuring this part of yourself out! I know it's not easy.

47 minutes ago, Allergydreams said:

I was trying to find away to change gender and preferred pronouns for female and she/her to other and they/them but I couldn't figure out how. Can anyone help me?

At your current level of membership, you are not able to edit your own profile, but I have changed it for you in line with your request.

:joal:

1 hour ago, Joal 555 said:

At your current level of membership, you are not able to edit your own profile, but I have changed it for you in line with your request.

:joal:

Thank you so much!

Archived