Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just beat Kiby's Adventure!

Had the original when I was a kid, but I could never beat Kracko...until now!  (I don't think I understood his gimmick when I was a kid).

Kind of an impressive game for the NES game.  The second-to-last boss has some neat animation for it's time.  Nice to get some childhood business done with.

On 14/02/2018 at 2:18 AM, ilikesneezes2000 said:

Started up Arkham Asylum again... for the millionth time 😅 

Also been playing a lot of Battlefront II. 

I’ve been playing the Dragonball fighting game again. Still don’t really understand it. 🙂

Edited by Heathcliff
On 2/24/2018 at 9:37 AM, Heathcliff said:

I've been playing Rayman Legends.

This is an awesome game if you like platform games, and I recommend it.

Bro, yes! I really enjoyed Rayman Legends, though it wasn't nearly as hard as Origins or the Original. 

8 hours ago, Asexy said:

Bro, yes! I really enjoyed Rayman Legends, though it wasn't nearly as hard as Origins or the Original. 

Exactly! I thought just the same. Origins was so damn hard and this is significantly easier (not that I’m complaining!).

Recently beat:

one mode of Magical Drop 3

Currently playing:

Magical Drop 3

Recently bought:

Pokemon Crystal

Magical Drop 2

Magical Drop 3

The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya

• 4 weeks later...

Nioh- and I remember that Dark Souls feeling of banging my head against a wall. But I want to be a Samurai!

Edited by Heathcliff

Still playing Enter the Gungeon  a lot.

I started playing Fallout 4 a while ago. It's a good game, but I don't like it as much as Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

Recently beat:

N/A

Currently playing:

Detective Pikachu

The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya

The Charming Empire

Recently bought:

Detective Pikachu

The Charming Empire

I just recently bought Pokémon Crystal for the 3DS and have almost finished playing through that. I just have the side quests and Legendaries to get now, but it's given me a good source of entertainment over the past week or two. 

I am tempted to play through the Gens all in order. So I might start on Black and White or Pearl or Diamond when I get bored of Crystal (I don't have Ruby or Sapphire lol)

Recently beat:

Detective Pikachu

Currently playing:

The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya

The Charming Empire

Recently bought:

N/A

OMG, I just beat Detective Pikachu for the 3DS and it was so good! I'm definitely hoping for a sequel, and I will also definitely be seeing the Detective Pikachu movie when it comes out.

• 1 month later...

Recently played Rayman Origins subsequently, but now I'm doing my first play through of God of War - God of War 3, and God of War Ascension. Really curious about this year's edition..

• 2 weeks later...

I recently played the Demos for Happy Birthdays and Sushi Strikers: The Way of Sushido, on the Nintendo Switch. They were really fun.

I've played through Detroit: Become Human 3 times in the past week and I am OBSESSED.

10 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

I've played through Detroit: Become Human 3 times in the past week and I am OBSESSED.

ITS AMAZING

Jurassic World Alive on my phone.  It's an augmented reality game a bit like Pokemon Go but the way Pokemon Go should have been.  You collect dinosaurs much like you would collect Pokemon.  But you can actually SEE where the dinosaurs are, and exactly what dinosaurs are where.  You can see the distance between you and the dinosaur and exactly where it is.  And there's battling.  It's amazing.  I'm unbelievably addicted.  People I know have to deal with texts from me saying "There was a Stegosaurus in the local shop a minute ago, but I got it before it could do too much damage" on a regular basis because I think I'm hilarious.

On the console, a bit of Iron Man 2 (the game), a bit of Minecraft, and a bit of Skyrim which I'm replaying from the beginning, though I got pissed off that I don't remember how to get up the mountain to the Greybeards and turned off the console in frustration.

• 1 month later...

Hello Charlotte. I'm on EP3 Childhood's End, and it's pretty disturbing, ngl. :lol: I'm super into it, though.

• 5 weeks later...

Fantasy Life on the Nintendo 3DS, NieR: Automata on PS4 and The House in Fata Morgana on PC.