Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

A new thread for those of us who like video games. They're a big thing for me and I enjoy talking about them.

Legend of Zelda- The Wind Waker

I got the HD version of this for Christmas and I just finished it. I love it, a game that's so bright and colourful is perfect for the winter months. It's not perfect by any means but it's a lot of fun to play.

Star Fox Zero

Space shooting battles are awesome and this would be an awesome game, if it didn't have the fiddliest stupid motion controls ever made! I'm about a third of the way through it and I'm not sure I'll make it to the end, but I'll try. I don't know why they put in the different vehicles because it's more fun just being in the Arwing and shooting stuff.

So, what have you all been playing? :)

Edited by Heathcliff
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Overwatch though I'm about to play one of the free games on PS Plus this month in a bit! I forget what it's called but it looks interesting.

fallout 4, dragon age inquisition, Heart of iron 4, call of duty infinite warfare and call of duty 3, c&c red alert 2 ( withYuri's revenge expansion) c&c Generals (with zero hour expansion pack) starcraft 2

Seconding Stardew Valley! I started puttering with it a few days ago and basically ended up sinking my entire weekend off into it. No regrets! I haven't had the time, focus, or energy to invest in a video game for a while so this is a nice distraction.

Adventure Quest 3D and The Sims 4 tho for Sims I only got the 2day trial because I know me and I'll get obssesed :lol:

Recently it's been Overwatch and Uncharted 4 though I keep making mental notes that I SHOULD be playing more Resonance of Fate and I need to finish Unravel.

I'd be going through Infinite: Burial At Sea buuuut I'm not for some reason or three.

I love talking about video games, too so thanks for making this thread :D

Currently playing my way through Dead Island. I am enjoying it, although maybe its my advancing age but I'm starting to feel like slamming a crowbar through a zombie's gnarled head in a shower of blood is better left to the younger generation. Oh well... 

I love Stardew Valley! It's so relaxing and a great way to unwind. 

I'm playing that and Witcher 1 on my Mac, then Uncharted 4 and Witcher 3 on my PS4 that I got for Christmas :wub:  My friend is also lending me her copy of Life is Strange so I can play through it myself instead of just watching an LP.  

I played Jazz Jackrabbit II for the first time yesterday. :lol: It was effing hilarious, not least because M and I were sharing a keyboard and I kept forgetting which keys were my controls. Oh my goodness. XD

Throwing in another vote for Stardew Valley. I'm hooked on this game, and way too invested in it.

I'm also having a blast with the Senran Kagura series, a guilty pleasure of mine. You have to love a game that's well aware of its features, both good and bad, and owns them. The attitude of the games, as well as the bold visuals and easy-going gameplay, make this series very endearing to me. (I believe there's also a KO finisher that involves induced pollen-related sneezing - I may be misremembering that [wishful thinking?], but I seem to remember an area of a forest level in Estival Versus that results in an allergy sneeze when somebody is defeated there).

World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Diablo, Skyrim. I LOVE Wind Waker, haven't played it in so long though. I've been thinking about getting a Gamecube just for that game.

Edited by TouchOfGrey

Tattletail! (The 'scary Furby' game) 'Give me a treat! Mama's angry... BRUSH ME!!'

I don't usually like horror games, but for some reason I'm absolutely loving this one. I think it's something about the way they talk. I know it's meant to be annoying, but I could listen to Tattletail jabber away all day.

Except when the battery dies down. Then it's scary. >_> 

Creepy nostalgia in the trailer for those interested.

Edited by Stegosaurus

My favorite games - Morrowind, Arcs Fatalis, Castlevania Symphony of the night, Stronghold. I'd played in many games, but this ones have a special place in my list :)

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, Mortal Kombat XL, and Duke Nukem 3D 20th anniversary edition right now. Might start Fallout 4 soon. We'll see. :)

Just starting to get into the Touhou series of games. I absolutely adore bullet hells (the Gundemonium trilogy was one of my favourite things on the PS3), so figured let's try the granddaddy of them all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2017 at 0:00 PM, SneezeFanGirl said:

My favorite games - Morrowind, Arcs Fatalis, Castlevania Symphony of the night, Stronghold. I'd played in many games, but this ones have a special place in my list :)

Don't know most of these but Symphony of the Night is a favourite of mine

On 02/02/2017 at 9:53 PM, Bondi said:

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, Mortal Kombat XL, and Duke Nukem 3D 20th anniversary edition right now. Might start Fallout 4 soon. We'll see. :)

Also Mortal Kombat is something I always enjoy!

I've been playing Smash Bros lately.

• 1 month later...

ALIEN ISOLATION

? I suck at it. I had to turn the difficulty down so the alien is basically blind and deaf. (He's also dumb, but he sure plays a mean pinball! ?)

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (3DS)

Pokemon Sun (mostly shiny hunting) (3DS)

Phoenix Wright: Sprit of Justice (3DS)

Yoshi's Wooly World (Wii U)

Harvest Moon 64 (Wii U Virtual Console)

Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (3DS)

Paper Mario (Wii U Virtual Console)

Marvel Online.  This could also go in the obsessions topic as I've been playing it so much its actually a little ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Marvel Online.  This could also go in the obsessions topic as I've been playing it so much its actually a little ridiculous.

It's so freaking fun, though!

Overwatch times a billion.