• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might sound odd, but I really like playing Puzzle Page (phone game).  It's free, and each puzzle costs a currency to unlock, but you can earn that fairly easily just by logging in or watching a few videos, so you don't actually feel like you have to buy anything.  I like how it has a mix of traditional stuff like sudoku and crossword, but it also has fun things like "picture path" which is just oddly soothing to me.

I've been play Ciconia When They Cry Phase 1: For You, the Replaceable Ones and it's amazing. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

currently terrorizing a small town as a demon under the guise of a goose in untitled goose game. the small boy looks like griffin mcelroy

Edited by jejune
missed a letter
18 hours ago, jejune said:

currently terrorizing a small town as a demon under the guise of a goose in untitled goose game. the small boy looks like griffin mcelroy

I laughed when the man threw the vase over the fence.

I just bought Headliner: NoviNews and absolutely loved it. It came out last year, but I'd only heard of it recently. Such a good game. Quite short but has a lot of replay-ability. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to get back into Ciconia for a few weeks. Just been RPing a lot. And, I've been playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition for the Switch.Meanwhile, I've bought a ton of other games and I'm getting Pokemon Shield in November.

I’ve been drawn back into Classic WoW. And have been collecting the ‘Folded Handkerchief’ dropped by humanoids just because. Lol. Also Tales of Vesperia on the Switch and eagerly awaiting Pokemon Shield!

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for the Switch. It's got a few really annoying levels that piss me off, but overall I really like it. :)

3 hours ago, Red Ring of Deviancy said:

Picked me up The Outer Worlds and I'm having a lot of fun with it

So am I. It's exactly what I've wanted from a Fallout game since 4. 76 is an abomination. 😂

• 1 month later...

I’ve been playing Jedi Fallen Order. Despite what some people have said I think it’s very good.

I’ve just been listening to election results, and trying again and again to defeat the Ninth Sister and her double-bladed saber in the treetops. 

I finally did it and punched the air, and said “Yess!!!” A very Dark Souls vibe - I like this a lot.

16 hours ago, Cutelittlenose said:

Been playing Pokemon Shield.

Yes! I finally got it and it’s a lot of fun. As soon as I found out my favorite Pokémon (Growlithe) was in it I was over the moon.  I’ve also been playing Cadence of Hyrule. :)

I bought Mario Odyssey last week so I've been playing that lately and it's really good. :) Still playing a lot of Mario Maker 2 as well and have made 5 levels. 

I'm at the end of Jedi: Fallen Order and can't beat the last boss. Though her story is so tragic it brings a tear to my eye. If you like Star Wars and want to spend the money, I recommend this game.

Been playing 'Pokemon Sword' a lot lately as well as 'Reign: King and Queens' and 'Deer God'. :)

I finished Jedi Fallen Order last night. I haven't enjoyed a game so much for ages.

Just wanted to say (and I haven't got shares in the company or anything) if you like Star Wars, and action-adventure games with a bit of difficulty, seriously give this a go. You may want to wait until it drops in price a little.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:48 AM, Bondi said:

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for the Switch. It's got a few really annoying levels that piss me off, but overall I really like it. :)

Haha- yeah it is annoying. I could never beat the Polar Bear boss until I realised you can bring in a Dixie Kong barrel as a power-up.

I've been playing a lot of legacy of the duelist, link evolution.

It's nice playing the yugioh card game, even if I am using old strats that are too slow to see any competitive play in the physical card game.

• 2 months later...

Kingdom Hearts 3.  When I first heard of the concept I was like "Uh...you what now?" but it's actually really great.  Weird as all get out, but great.  I haven't played the first two, just wanted this one to play the Tangled level but I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would!