Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

Steamworld Heist. New favourite thing!!!    I've only played a bit of it tonight but I'm already super hooked.  So simple but so addictive! And I only bought it because Steam Powered Giraffe did the soundtrack and I listen to it a lot so I figured i might as well okay the game.  And they have cameos in the game and I am looking forward to finding all of them! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recently completed:

Higurashi When they Cry/ Higurashi no naku koro ni Chapter 1 Onikakuahi hen (Demoned-Away Arc) (Steam/PC)

Higurashi When they Cry/ Higurashi no naku koro ni Chapter 2 Watanagashi  hen (Cotton Drifting Arc) (Steam/PC)

Currently Playing:

1. Clannad HD (Steam/PC)
  2. Yukie: A Japanese Winter FairyTale (Steam/PC)

*All other games on hold

Recently Bought:

1. Analogue: A Hate Story (+soundtrack) (Steam/PC)

2.  Hate Plus (+soundtrack) (Steam/PC)

3. Seasons of 12 Colors (Steam/PC)

4. Yukie: A Japanese Winter Fairy Tale (Steam/PC)

Well, I started Grand Theft Auto V today and I am just as bad at that game as I was the other ones. :lol:

I love to see this thread go on. :) There's obviously more game lovers on the forum than I first thought.

I've been playing Bayonetta 2 lately, it's my first proper action game and I really got into it.

I've (Sort of recently) moved on from Shantae and the pirate's curse (which was disappointingly short.)

I've now moved on to fire emblem echoes, which is a lot of fun, but I think I prefer the other 3ds ones.

19 hours ago, Bondi said:

Well, I started Grand Theft Auto V today and I am just as bad at that game as I was the other ones

It's a good game just takes a little getting use to.

And I been playing just cause 3 pretty fun game.

Currently playing Pokemon X to shiny hunt.

But I've mostly been playing ignore that college starts Monday. 

Just got a switch yesterday, played a little breath of the wild. Its pretty fun! Not great at the whole limited inventory thing though, Im a total hoarder 😛

Other than that ive got pokemon sun to play through now that im done with moon. Gettin hype for ulra sun/moon! (Guzma is adorable pass it on...)

I've been really into Fallout: New Vegas! After years of my friends telling me to play it I finally bought it a few weeks ago. Totally fun and addicting, I even learned how to install some mods to make the graphics nicer. I've been wasting so much time just wandering the desert instead of doing my assigned quests XD

Then of course I like to play Overwatch-- even better when I'm on a team with my friends.

Mainly Adult Swim browser games lately. Mostly Hemp Tycoon, Escape from Puppy Death Factory, Amateur Surgeon, and the Rick and Morty's Licensed Rush Adventure. Also been playing Uno Online.

7 hours ago, Yuurei said:

I've been really into Fallout: New Vegas! After years of my friends telling me to play it I finally bought it a few weeks ago. Totally fun and addicting, I even learned how to install some mods to make the graphics nicer. I've been wasting so much time just wandering the desert instead of doing my assigned quests XD

I like it too, I guess I'll have to install it at some point and play again. I do like Bethesda's fallouts but I prefer this one because I think it's better written and feels more like role playing and that's what the original games were all about, and it also has some really interesting characters.

I finally started playing the first dlc's of Dark Souls 3 and Witcher 3, both are very good so far. It seems the more I play Witcher 3 the more I love it. I'm also quite far in Persona 5, and I've really enjoyed it even though the fighting gets a bit tedious sometimes.

am hoping to begin playing "cold waters" very soon and civilization 5 and civilization 6 for PC as for fallout I much prefer fallout 4 I did'nt care much for 3 but only because you could'nt return to the vault you started in at the end of the game and new vegas was o.k. I did'nt care for the whole cowboy/cowgirl feel to it though the music was especially irritating to me (not a country music fan at all) I mean no offense to those who really enjoy vegas it does have a lot of good in it in terms of game play and mechanics but I think I'll stick with fallout 4 personally.

12 hours ago, Kurn'la said:

new vegas was o.k. I did'nt care for the whole cowboy/cowgirl feel to it though the music was especially irritating to me (not a country music fan at all)

I can totally understand that, the setting puts some people off. I also do like the world in Fallout 4, it's fun to explore and find new places and find out about their little backstories.

Civilization 5 is another game that I have and would like to play some more. Too many games and too little time...

I have civilization 5 but can't play it my home computer will not go on the internet for some reason it is the lap top that it's something wrong not the internet it's self first thing this month I will be getting it looked at and repaired then I will finish installing it and try to create the greatest civilization possible. I have the original civilization game and njoy it immensly

• 4 weeks later...

Recently beat:

None

Currently playing:

Pokemon Sun/Pokemon Omega Ruby/Pokemon X (Shiny Hunting) (3DS)

Pokemon Gold (3DS Virtual Console)

Yo-kai Watch 2:Psychic Specters (3DS)

Recently bought:

Pokemon Gold (3DS Virtual Console)

Yo-kai Watch 2:Psychic Specters (3DS)

As a post-avid gamer, it hurts me to say this; sudoku. 

Work and commuting has me tied up :(

I'm playing Cuphead, which  I really like a lot, though it's a fairly difficult game and one you have to get good at, some some people might not like it. :P

I'm playing Mighty Gunvolt Burst.  It's a pretty good Megaman-clone.  Not sure if the bosses's "weaknesses" actually do much, though.

the game "cold waters" is a really good game I haven't started either of the two campaigns yet because am still not ready. for those of you who have never heard anything about it. cold waters is a game where basicly during the cold war between soviet union and America. your a captain of a submarine and unlike in reality where it ended fairly peaceably in the game it becomes a conventional shooting war. (no nuclear war stuff). it's fairly complicated  in the controls and tactics, but at the same time very satisfying when you manage to sink an enemy vessel. it is NOT a quick game to learn I have to stress this! if your looking for a submarine game that you can be playing easily and doing the campaigns in a matter of minutes this game is not for you. but if your patient and willing to take the time to learn it. I think it's very enjoyable. I first learned of t from a guy on youtube I watch fairly often by the name "the mighty jingles" I have ben watching his vids for quite a while now and he's done a few videos on it, but I got it because I thought it looked fun not because he or any-one else is playing it. this is the link to the video I first learned of it in case any-one wants to check it out. https://youtu.be/A5Rio6awfcU