Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

Cuphead is a really good game, though if you don't like hard games, you'll hate it. 

I'm also playing Metroid Return of Samus on the 3DS, which I also really like a lot. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished up Mighty Gunvolt Burst.  It kinda gets addicting once you get enough experience points to really get into some fun weapon combinations.  It has JUST enough Metroidvania in it to really make the second half feel a lot more fun than the first.

Moving on to Mghty Switch Force 2.  So far, it has really cute animations for the girls.

Recently beat:

None

Currently playing:

Pokemon Sun/Pokemon Omega Ruby/Pokemon X (Shiny Hunting) (3DS)

Pokemon Gold (3DS Virtual Console)

Yo-kai Watch 2:Psychic Specters (3DS)

Doki Doki Literature Club (A free Psychological horror game available on Steam) (Steam/PC)

Pokemon Shuffle (3DS)

Recently bought:

Doki Doki Literature Club (It's free) (Steam/PC)

Creeping Terror (Haven't bought it yet, but it releases October 31st.) (3DS)

Finished Mighty Switch Force 2.  Not a terribly long game, but it can be a tough-as-nails puzzle platformer when it wants to be.  The middle levels actually feel tougher than the final few levels...except for maybe the LAST level.  Thank goodness the final boss is treated like a different level entirely, otherwise I never would've had a chance.  I definitely like the "puzzle" levels more than the "platformer" levels.  And that ending song is pretty catchy.  I'm a little divided on the game.

Anyway, onwards to Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently beat:

Doki Doki Literature Club (A free Psychological horror game available on Steam) (Steam/PC)

Currently playing:

Pokemon Sun/Pokemon Omega Ruby/Pokemon X (Shiny Hunting) (3DS)

Humanity Must Perish (Steam/PC)

Pokemon Shuffle (3DS)

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo (3DS)

Recently bought:

Humanity Must Perish (Free) (Steam/PC)

Creeping Terror (3DS)

On 9/11/2017 at 10:18 PM, ZakuConvoy said:

I finally managed to find a SNES Classic.  SO...I might be playing some of those games now.

Ha! I’ve been playing non stop games from SNES and NES.

Such fun! 

Picked Pokemon Go back up.  I was mad into it when it first came out and then got really fed up with it really quickly.  Especially when they made the less popular changes.   I was killing time somewhere and thought I'd play one of those games and that was the only augmented reality game I used to play that people still seemed to be actively playing!  But my old log in with my kick ass username seems to have been swallowed by a black hole so I had to start all over.  Not sure if I like it or not but because I get really obsessive about games I've been playing it a lot.

And like what the hell, I walk SO MUCH for fun and exercise during the week, might as well hatch Pokemon eggs or some junk.

A mix of Candy Crush, Jelly Crush, Soda Crush, Bubble Witch 3, and a few different puzzle based games! :) 

Recently beat:

None

Currently playing:

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Higurashi When They Cry Chapter 3 Tatarigoroshi

Recently bought:

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Umineko When They Cry Answer Arcs

Recently beat:

Higurashi When They Cry Chapter 3 Tatarigoroshi

Currently playing:

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Umineko When they Cry Question Arcs

Recently bought:

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Umineko When They Cry Answer Arcs

• 2 weeks later...

Recently beat:

Higurashi When They Cry Chapter 3 Tatarigoroshi (PC/Steam)

Pokemon Ultra Sun (3DS)

Currently playing:

Pokemon Ultra Sun (3DS)

Umineko When they Cry Question Arcs (PC/Steam)

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (mobile devices)

Recently bought:

Pokemon Ultra Sun (3DS)

Umineko When They Cry Answer Arcs (PC/Steam)

Ah, games, games, you salacious, seductive succubi... :P

I answered a bunch of things related to the Elder Scrolls series in Quora not long ago, and got the spark to replay Oblivion and Skyrim. Well, didn't have all that much luck with Oblivion (I forgot how painful magic is to use on a PlayStation controller) but I've been binging Skyrim for a week or so. Tried a Nord and a Dunmer, but found myself slipping back into being an Altmer mage... <_<