Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

Okay, I bought some games today! I bought Chaos;Child which released on PC/Steam yesterday. It currently has a 10% discount bundled with free DLC/OST for the first week of release only. Also, I bought CAFE 0 ~The sleeping Beast~ which is on sale currently for 40% off on PC/Steam. (I bought the second game in the CAFE 0 series nearly 2 years ago, but I haven't played either entry yet.) 

I started playing Chaos;Child and love what I've played so far. Also, I'm proud to note I've now bought 50 games on Steam.

I downloaded the demo for Piczle Colors, launching on the Nintendo Switch on January 31, 2019 at just $12. I haven't played it yet. I hope I enjoy it. But I'm not sure if I'll buy it, because the other Piczle Lines games for the Switch got rather difficult and I got stuck. I might want to play those games more first before I buy a third in the series.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'm gonna end up buying the new Mario Party soon. Mario Party 6 was one of my favorites on the GameCube, and I can't wait to play more awesome minigames.

Update:

Playing:

Chaos;Child (Steam/PC)

Piczle Lines DX (Switch)

Recently played:

Piczle Colors Demo (Switch)

Still playing  

Super Smash bros ultimate

Astro bot rescue mission I'm going for platinum 

Spiderman ps4 the dlc brought me back 

Just bought 

Kingdom hearts 3 finally 

As long as we're in a videogame thread, what does everyone think about the Metroid Prime 4 delay? I was disappointed for sure, but if we're getting a better game because of it, I can't be too mad. Plus, there are also rumors of a Prime trilogy remaster since development was kicked back to the original studio.

3 hours ago, normandy said:

As long as we're in a videogame thread, what does everyone think about the Metroid Prime 4 delay? I was disappointed for sure, but if we're getting a better game because of it, I can't be too mad. Plus, there are also rumors of a Prime trilogy remaster since development was kicked back to the original studio.

I'm definitely scared this sounds really bad I think that this is why Nintendo didn't show it at e3 butt we will have to wait and see and if the remaster is done by bandai Namco it will  probably not be good imao by the the way off topic butt do peaple hate breath of the wild now becouse everyone I know said it was amazing butt now say it's overrated   

• 1 month later...

Two recommendations I have lately:

Hollow Knight

This was a Christmas present from my brother. It's a Dark Souls inspired Metroidvania game.

Baba is You

This is a puzzle game, it's mind-bending but fun.

Astro bot rescue mission I just platnumded 

Kingdom hearts 3 my favourite game so far

Devil may cry 5 is amazing 

And I just want say mortal kombat 11 looks terrible I'm definitely not getting it butt I'm getting dreams beta cuphead for switch and days gone I'm sopporting original games not these milked franchises 

On 4/2/2019 at 12:14 PM, Esstrosa said:

And I just want say mortal kombat 11 looks terrible I'm definitely not getting it butt I'm getting dreams beta cuphead for switch and days gone I'm sopporting original games not these milked franchises  

Mortal Kombat 10 was pretty decent, so I'll keep an eye on this one- though I'll try and buy it later when it's cheaper if I do. If it's a well-made game I don't care if it's part of a long franchise, Street Fighter 5 was great.

By the way, 'but' is spelled with only one 't'. You basically keep writing 'ass'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6 April 2019 at 7:47 PM, Heathcliff said:

Mortal Kombat 10 was pretty decent, so I'll keep an eye on this one- though I'll try and buy it later when it's cheaper if I do. If it's a well-made game I don't care if it's part of a long franchise, Street Fighter 5 was great.

By the way, 'but' is spelled with only one 't'. You basically keep writing 'ass'.

I feel like peaple over look a lot with street fighter I love street fighter btw like how long it takes to find someone to fight online if that happened in a game like call of duty peaple would pissed and street fighter you only have to find one person to fight call of duty you have to find thirty these fighting games get away with a lot that's my point butt I don't like mortal kombat franchise so yeh imao

Just a small update, because I added another game to my currently playing list.

Currently playing:

Yoshi's Crafted World (Switch)

Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS)

Recently beat:

None

On 4/15/2019 at 4:43 PM, Esstrosa said:

I feel like peaple over look a lot with street fighter I love street fighter btw like how long it takes to find someone to fight online if that happened in a game like call of duty peaple would pissed and street fighter you only have to find one person to fight call of duty you have to find thirty these fighting games get away with a lot that's my point butt I don't like mortal kombat franchise so yeh imao

Personally I don't play Call Of Duty.

To me COD is something you get in a fish and chip shop.

On 4/16/2019 at 4:26 AM, Cutelittlenose said:

Yoshi's Crafted World (Switch)

I refrained from getting this because I've bought too many games lately, but it looks good and I'll probably pick it up when it is cheaper. Do let us know how it is, Cutelittlenose.

9 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

Personally I don't play Call Of Duty.

To me COD is something you get in a fish and chip shop.

Dude I don't believe this aperently the girls in mortal kombat show to much skin 2019 great year to be alive but the guys don't what are you serious you can't have hot girls in video games anymore these sjw there are rant for another day but there ruining are games to many studios have fallen into this naughty dog and sony santa monica two of the worst case examples I'm really not looking forward to this game 

Just started playing Minecraft again.  Also just got the newest Super Smash Bros so I have been playing that a bit.  My carpal tunnel only allows for so much game time though.

I think the new Mortal Kombat looks really good, maybe better than ever. I haven't played it so I don't know how it plays but I'm really looking forward to it. I've been mostly playing Sekiro lately.

13 hours ago, Anatoli said:

I think the new Mortal Kombat looks really good, maybe better than ever. I haven't played it so I don't know how it plays but I'm really looking forward to it. I've been mostly playing Sekiro lately.

Really everyone I've talked said it looks bad have seen the gameplay looks ruff and I wouldn't trust reviews they've payed YouTuber in the past to talk good about mortal kombat and how do you feel about the famale characters controversy I'm really angry about it

On 4/19/2019 at 6:12 AM, Heathcliff said:

I refrained from getting this because I've bought too many games lately, but it looks good and I'll probably pick it up when it is cheaper. Do let us know how it is, Cutelittlenose.

Hey. I really love Yoshi's Crafted World. Although, I'm still at the beginning (before getting the first dream stone). It's $60 US dollars currently. And, actually, I'm going to warn you that Nintendo games (made by Nintendo) very rarely go on sale either digitally or physically, so you might be waiting years for a price drop.So, I would splurge and get it later when you have the money or time, because it's really good. Although, on howlongtobeat (the website) Yoshi's Crafted World is said to be completed (getting everything) at about 15 hours of playtime. But, I'm taking the levels slowly so it might take me even longer.

I'm really enjoying Yokai-Watch 3, for the 3DS as well. I started Yo-kai Watch 3 after Yoshi's Crafted World and already played it like 32 hours or so. I can't put it down. So, I would definitely recommend this game if you played Yo-kai Watch 1 and 2, and I recommend the series as the games contain absolutely hundreds of hours of content, on par with many other JRPGs and similar titles.

I'll let you know when I get further in Yoshi's Crafted World or beat it and let you know more of my opinion.

18 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Really everyone I've talked said it looks bad have seen the gameplay looks ruff and I wouldn't trust reviews they've payed YouTuber in the past to talk good about mortal kombat and how do you feel about the famale characters controversy I'm really angry about it

I really liked Mortal Kombat 9 but didn't like 10 as much, it just wasn't as fun somehow. I think this one looks better and in theory it sounds good that it's not as combo heavy since I think it gets a bit boring to see the guys bounce in the air all the time but I haven't even played the beta so I can't really say until I've played it. I haven't seen any female character controversy so I guess I missed that.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:14 PM, Esstrosa said:

Dude I don't believe this aperently the girls in mortal kombat show to much skin 2019 great year to be alive but the guys don't what are you serious you can't have hot girls in video games anymore these sjw there are rant for another day but there ruining are games to many studios have fallen into this naughty dog and sony santa monica two of the worst case examples I'm really not looking forward to this game 

Cool your jets hot shot. I’ll talk to you soon 

On 22 April 2019 at 2:13 PM, Heathcliff said:

Cool your jets hot shot. I’ll talk to you soon 

Mortal kombat 11 has more micro transactions then a free to play game if you want all the the skins in the game it can cost you over four thousand that's insane and the digs at trump I don't care but I think peaple should leave there political opinions out of videos games didn't expect this from a game where you rip a mans spine out and the developers are being really childish about all of this 

On 4/27/2019 at 3:46 AM, Esstrosa said:

Mortal kombat 11 has more micro transactions then a free to play game if you want all the the skins in the game it can cost you over four thousand that's insane and the digs at trump I don't care but I think peaple should leave there political opinions out of videos games didn't expect this from a game where you rip a mans spine out and the developers are being really childish about all of this 

I've only just picked up MK11 so I'll admit I don't know the extent of this. I will agree:

- microtransactions suck

- it can suck when people put politics in games (if they handle it badly)

And dude, of course you can have hot girls in video games now. It's just that it's moving away from some older nonsense where the men wear ninja suits to fight and the women wear bikinis (and to be honest it hasn't really moved that far away at all). Personally, I love the ridiculous story mode and the way they give the characters a story in the modern MK games.

Also mate, please can you write in sentences and use full stops? No disrespect, but I am honestly struggling to understand what you are saying.

Edited by Heathcliff
On 28 April 2019 at 3:24 PM, Heathcliff said:

I've only just picked up MK11 so I'll admit I don't know the extent of this. I will agree:

- microtransactions suck

- it can suck when people put politics in games (if they handle it badly)

And dude, of course you can have hot girls in video games now. It's just that it's moving away from some older nonsense where the men wear ninja suits to fight and the women wear bikinis (and to be honest it hasn't really moved that far away at all). Personally, I love the ridiculous story mode and the way they give the characters a story in the modern MK games.

Also mate, please can you write in sentences and use full stops? No disrespect, but I am honestly struggling to understand what you are saying.

Yeh I get that a lot and it's okey that you like it I just wanna say this last thing that just came out the contract workers where treated like trash acording to them some of it is just complaining about having to work long hours and then there's some sick stuff like really sick at neather realm read what they had to say but I'm done talking about a game I hate