• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

I see what you're saying though

Yeh I just wannted to talk about that anyway I've been playing days gone recently and this game is fun as hell I'm only like 10 hours in and I really like it and cuphead for switch never played this before so I was excited it came to switch it lives up to the hype really good game it's short but fun and hard really hard and dreams early access this is entrusting it's kinda of like unreal engine where you can make any game you want and it's not done this is just early access it's not for everyone but it's not to expensive its made by the peaple who made little big planet 

I still don't understand most of what you're saying.

Cuphead is good- I like Cagney Carnation.

Who's your favourite MK11 character? Mine is Kabal.

Actually I've got to say I love MK11. This game has a lot going for it.

Scorpion is my favorite also ones I like jax and Johnny cage and all the girls heh I think you know why 😉 

my favourite character is Scorpion 

oh you like it really 

i knew from the trailer with the weird music this game was gonna be bad but u say it's good huh 

I’m too old to fight people on the internet. If you like this game that’s great. 

Currently playing:

Yoshi's Crafted World (Switch)

Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS)

As-of-yet Unknown third game

Recently beat:

Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS)

So, I just beat the main story of Yo-kai Watch 3 at a total of 65 hours and 6 minutes exactly. However, I'm keeping it on my 'Currently playing' list as there's now a ton of post-game unlocked and even more to do. But, I'm pretty sure that's the first game I beat in 2019!! Yaayyy!! One game down.

I wonder which game I should play next as I have several options, including new games to start and old games to finish. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, Steam had their Golden Week sale and I bought, like, 15 games on there.

Also, I went ahead and bought both World End Syndrome and Little Dragons Cafe (both digitally) for my Switch.

Currently playing:

Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS)

Recently beat:

Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS)

Stray Cat Doors (Switch)

So, I bought Yono and the Celestial Elephants, Stray Cat Doors, Tokyo School Life, and Greco's Hall of Kanji - Learn Japanese beginner level- today on my Nintendo Switch, and I just beat Stray Cat Doors. 

I wonder which game I should play next as I have several options, including new games to start and old games to finish. Decisions, decisions.

there was a beautiful game when I was a kid, here called “Soleil” but also called “crusader of Centy”. It’s a Zelda-like game. You acquire animals to give you powers. I don’t think it’s available now but I might be wrong. In any case it’s a wonderful game.

Bio Inc, it's basically like Plague but instead of wiping out all of civilization you have to infect a person with diseases and have them die.  Kinda morbid yes but it's not some nice sounds on it for cold, flu and allergies :wink2:

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Cutelittlenose said:

Currently playing:

Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS)

Recently beat:

Yo-kai Watch 3 (3DS)

How is Yoshi’s Crafted World? I might get that some time if it comes down in price.

Also, is there ever a time Steam don’t have a sale? They’re like an old furniture store 😅

2 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

How is Yoshi’s Crafted World? I might get that some time if it comes down in price.

Also, is there ever a time Steam don’t have a sale? They’re like an old furniture store 😅

I love Yoshi's Crafted World. It's amazing, and challenging to get every collectible/smiley flowers/etc...

I got GT sport because I was looking for more vr games and it was cheap I've only ever play one other gran turismo before I forget which one it was but yeh I like it probably one of the best  and pokemon go again I still like pokemon go 

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing:

If you can afford this overpriced game- yes it is great and will make you happy in the time of Brexit 

• 1 month later...

Currently playing Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch) and Nameless ~The One Thing You Must Recall~ (PC/Steam).

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe no ones talking about days gone the best new ip of the year well I play it now and again I beat it ages a go that's why please gave it a chance it's worth it

Also I forgot to mention I've been playing lemmings on my Xperia its pretty good much better then I thought 

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2019 at 6:53 PM, Bondi said:

I got a Switch last month, so have been playing a lot of Mario Maker 2 lately. :)

Congrats- it's a good game.

• 2 weeks later...