Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

23 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

My favorite video games are The Witcher, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and Fallout (3, 4 and New Vegas). But at the moment I'm mostly in a humorous Point n'click period. I remade the famous Monkey Island series, I switched to Anna's Quest and now I'm on the last episode of Deponia. Soon, I aim to make Silence. Are there any other Point n'click fans among you ? ^_^

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well lol

Have you played King's Quest? That's a fun series and the "soft reboot" that came out in 2015 is soooooo good, I highly recommend it

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Red Ring of Death
Yes of course. I've played King's Quest before, it's a great game that I find very well designed. With the possibility of choice and uncertain outcomes. but I admit that I was rather disappointed with the last two episodes. That said, I'm still impatient for a sequel to be planned. :razz:

I think I have done almost everything in this style of play. At least, those translated or subtitled in my language, French. Monkey Island was the very first video game I played on a pc and it gave me a taste for Point n'click. In the best known, there is also Life is Strange, Dreamfall I & II, Grim Fandango, The Book of Unwritten Tales, Les Chroniques de Sadwick (The Whispered World), the Runaway series, The Next Big Thing, Day of the Tentacle, Randal's Monday and a few from the TellTale series.

In the most serious, you also have Heavy Rain, Beyond two Souls and Detroit, which you surely know from your signature. Then you also have the games rather in a horror atmosphere like Until Dawn or Man of Medan that you might like ? I recommend them to you if you haven't tried them yet. ^_^

On 11/22/2020 at 4:38 PM, Kurn'la said:

Command and conquer remastered and Command and conquer Red alert 1 remastered on pc

Ahhhh I've been playing these.  Absolutely loving them, but they are extremely frustrating, especially when my troops don't listen to what I tell them to do!!  I used to love Red Alert 2, so hoping it will be remastered also!

On 12/18/2020 at 4:17 PM, oOMariusOo said:

Are there any other Point n'click fans among you ? ^_^

Love these types of game - Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Grim Fandango, Sam and Max, Leisure Suit Larry, The 11th Hour, 7th Guest, The Whispered World, and recently enjoyed the Journey Down games. :D

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Ahhhh I've been playing these.  Absolutely loving them, but they are extremely frustrating, especially when my troops don't listen to what I tell them to do!!  I used to love Red Alert 2, so hoping it will be remastered also!

I do also get very frustrated sometimes playing command and conquer the remastered games. I haven't had the problem of them not listening to my orders though, I have been over run a few times but that's a different problem. yeah especially with the Yuri's Revenge expansion which is my favorite of all the command and conquer titles, it would be cool to have Red Alert 2 Yuri's revenge expansion remastered would be Awesome!

@Bubbles
I also played some episodes of Leisure Suit Larry, but too few of the series are translated into French. It's like the Sam and Max Series, I think there are only two that are translated, everything else is in English. And it's the same for almost all of the games you mentioned. It is not always easy to follow the story when it is difficult to understand most of the sentences. :razz:

Recently bought and started playing Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition on my Switch. I haven't played a park simulator since I was a kid and this is super fun and challenging. Challenging to the point I didn't get past the first Island until my third try. I'm now on my second try for the second island, Isle Muerta.

Also recently bought Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Complete Edition on Switch, but haven't played it yet.

And, yesterday I bought Parkasaurus on Steam. :)

• 4 months later...

Currently playing:

Raging Loop (Switch) (65+ hours in)
New Pokemon Snap (Switch)
Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir (Switch)

Up next:

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (Switch) ((Currently on the first game out of the three included))

So, started Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir last night, and got confused at the point where you can input your name (as it has the ability to detect data from the second game/the prequel), and I thought maybe the game autosaved, or saved already, so turned it off and back on again, and I lost like my first 30 minutes or so of playtime. 

I wonder why the game can detect saved data from the prequel? Maybe you play the first game, then the prequel, and then play the first game again?

Also, does anyone know how the Famicom Detective series saves it's games/progress on the Switch yet? Is it an autosave feature, or do you get the ability to save after a certain point?

• 1 month later...

Going through New Super Lucky's Tale right now.  It's a cute little platformer that feels like it's underrate a little.

• 2 weeks later...

I am entirely into Pokémon HeartGold these days. I love EVERYTHING about it. The tinies! The CUTES! Aaaaa! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

assasins creed val halla, world of tanks, star trek online

Edited by Kurn'la

Minecraft. I like Skyrim and Elder Scrolls Online as well, but can't listen to audio books while I play them, so Minecraft it is. 😀

I’ve been playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons since December. I’ve installed Untiltled Goose Game and Spiritfarer which I need to play because I’m beginning to get bored of ACNH. 

• 1 month later...

I'm currently going through Ratchet & Clank on PS5, it's just so pretty! My wife is still glued to her Switch playing Animal Crossing. I've bought her a few other games, but none can hook her quite like Animal Crossing.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good week at work, so I decided I deserved a day 1 purchase of Metroid Dread on the Switch.

First impressions - it's f***ing awesome! But the name is well deserved... there are these semi-invincible robots which crawl up the walls and along the floor to chase you. The first time one appeared without any warning, I just about jumped out of my chair. 😅

If you don't like paying Nintendo premium price (which is a lot) maybe wait, bit otherwise- give this a go, it looks like it will be a modern classic.

I love games! 😍

I'm also playing Metroid: Dread. I like the game a lot, though the Emmi sections are a pain in the ass a lot of the time. 

i've been playing overwatch for the past 5 years, addicted quite frankly. if anyone is interested in playing the game, i do not recommend it at all get a good game :)

On 10/14/2021 at 10:24 PM, Bondi said:

I'm also playing Metroid: Dread. I like the game a lot, though the Emmi sections are a pain in the ass a lot of the time. 

Preach, preach! I've been living and breathing this game since it came out.

The EMMIs are a pain in the ass but also an utterly brilliant game invention, the fact that it's a 2D game but the sound of an EMMI coming scares the hell out of me is a testament to how good it is.

If this turns out to be Samus' last outing, she went out in style. :)

On 12/19/2020 at 4:56 PM, oOMariusOo said:

@Red Ring of Death
Yes of course. I've played King's Quest before, it's a great game that I find very well designed. With the possibility of choice and uncertain outcomes. but I admit that I was rather disappointed with the last two episodes. That said, I'm still impatient for a sequel to be planned. :razz:

I think I have done almost everything in this style of play. At least, those translated or subtitled in my language, French. Monkey Island was the very first video game I played on a pc and it gave me a taste for Point n'click. In the best known, there is also Life is Strange, Dreamfall I & II, Grim Fandango, The Book of Unwritten Tales, Les Chroniques de Sadwick (The Whispered World), the Runaway series, The Next Big Thing, Day of the Tentacle, Randal's Monday and a few from the TellTale series.

In the most serious, you also have Heavy Rain, Beyond two Souls and Detroit, which you surely know from your signature. Then you also have the games rather in a horror atmosphere like Until Dawn or Man of Medan that you might like ? I recommend them to you if you haven't tried them yet. ^_^

If you like point-and-click games, you should consider trying the original Broken Sword game:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/6447/

It's not perfect, but trust me, this is a game with an amazing atmosphere and it will really bowl you over. :)

"Professor, where is the Broken Sword?" 😶

Edited by Heathcliff