Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

@Heathcliff
Yes I know him, but as you say he is not perfect. I played Broken Sword 4 when I was younger but was really disappointed. It wasn't until very recently that I stumbled upon it during a Steam promo and noticed that the 4 was the lowest rated in the series. And I wanted to give the others in the series a chance so I bought the first three as a promotional bundle. Even though the 3 is not translated into the other languages, at least I can test the first two. So I tested the first one, it's not too bad but I still ended up stopping in the middle of it. :unsure:

In others a bit of the same "investigation" style that I was able to play when I was younger, you have these :

- The Black Mirror (1, 2 and 3)
A very addicting game in a dark atmosphere.

- Syberia (1 and 2)
A magnificent game in a magical atmosphere.
(I even cried at the end, it was so beautiful).

- Keepsake
Very beautiful story in a school of magic.
(Less than $ 1 on Steam)

- Paradise
- Sinking Island

These are all games from my childhood that I loved for their very particular atmospheres. They have all been translated into audio in several different languages, for those who love this kind of game, it is to try at least once in your life !! :razz:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear you didn't get on with it mate, everyone's taste is different - but I do think Broken Sword is still a good adventure game.

20 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

Preach, preach! I've been living and breathing this game since it came out.

The EMMIs are a pain in the ass but also an utterly brilliant game invention, the fact that it's a 2D game but the sound of an EMMI coming scares the hell out of me is a testament to how good it is.

If this turns out to be Samus' last outing, she went out in style. :)

I have almost rage-quit the game a few times, but there's still a lot of fun to be had with this game. I do hope it won't be the last Metroid outing, though. Zelda and Mario get plenty of love, but barely anything for Metroid. :cry:

16 hours ago, Bondi said:

I have almost rage-quit the game a few times, but there's still a lot of fun to be had with this game. I do hope it won't be the last Metroid outing, though. Zelda and Mario get plenty of love, but barely anything for Metroid. :cry:

It has made me wonder, why is there no fan-fiction for Metroid? There must be so many stories you could tell about Samus Aran, and why she chooses to continue fighting as she does.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed Metroid Dread. There are some parts that are infuriating, but on the whole it's a good game and I'd probably revisit it again at some point, though not sure I'd be up for Hard Mode. Not sure what I'd want to play next. I guess I could try Breath of the Wild again but I'm pretty terrible with figuring out 3D Zelda games for whatever reason. 

• 3 weeks later...

Currently playing Pokemon Shining Pearl. 

Also, started up playing Novena Diabolos on Steam. It's a Korean horror mystery visual novel.

• 2 weeks later...

oh boy there’s a lot

tears of themis is a beautiful visual novel, with classic mhy gacha elements. hot men and cute storylines galore

genshin impact is so much fun. open world rpg (similar to botw, but so different in many other ways). a gacha that’s sucks ALL my money 

animal crossing new horizons recently got its major 2.0 update. that plus the dlc makes it so hard to put down sometimes.

legend of zelda breath of the wild is another open world rpg that i keep going back to, even after finishing it once. i just love riding my horse around and making link twerk while he’s climbing LMAO

i played the free trial of hyrule warriors age of calamity, and i’m trying my hardest not to buy it,,, the new breath of the wild is coming and i just KNOW i’ll waste my entire paycheck on it lmao

i stream games on twitch, so i’m always in the market for new games (esp switch games) 

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the main story of Pokemon Shining Pearl (beating the Elite 4). It took me 35 hours and 5 minutes (to enter the Hall of Fame). So proud of myself to finish one more game this year, even if this is the last one I complete.

I haven't played anymore of Novena Diabolos beyond what I played already. It relies on autosaving, and lacks save states, so it's more of the game one plays where you know you have to have time in order to play it.

I just started playing Story of Season: Pioneers of Olive Town on my Switch for the first time. I have all the DLC and the game's completly updated. So excited to experience a new Story of Seasons (Previously known as Harvest Moon in the West/knnown as Bokujou Monogatari in Japan). It's the game that celebrates 25 years of the series.

I don't know what I'll be playing when traveling in a few days. We're going to my brother's house for Christmas. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently replaying legend of Zelda Breath of the wild! One of my all time favorites, and probably my fav Zelda game! I have also played the prequel, (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, also a really good game) and I trying to wait patiently for the sequel that comes out this year!!!!!! eeeeekk!! 

• 4 weeks later...

Sid Meier's Civilization VI !

It is a turn-based strategy game. Players develop a civilization from the early settlements, through the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, and even the Information Age to reach the game's victory goal.

What attracted me most is the romance of making my own history in the game.

I'm really surprised no one has listed Pokemon Legends Arceus since it released last Friday. :)

I've been playing it a few hours every day since Day 1. I'm 13 hours in, and probably nowhere near close. Especially since just getting to the next mission took me 2 hours because I couldn't figure out how to get there (although I eventually did). :)

I'm not a "gamer", I usually play a few games in a year. However, in the past month I found myself playing a lot of Minecraft, and I started the FNAF series last week (I finished the first three already). I also wanna play some story based games, like Detroit or something, but my laptop is too bad for that.

Late adopter to Slay the Spire and I am absolutely addicted. It is so simple yet has very deep strategic core and I recently beat the first part on all the characters.

• 2 weeks later...

My Nintendo 3DS & Wii U Memories

Most memorable games for me (3DS): Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and the entire Yo-kai Watch series

Most memorable games for me (Wii U): Fatal Frame 5: Maiden of Black Water and Super Mario 3D World

my_3ds_memories.thumb.png.ff0a519cce84d3d7d5c014fb6b890e83.pngmy_wiiu_memories.thumb.png.4adac831c506d8881da0b48b43cbed6e.png
Edited by Cutelittlenose

I forgot to mention I beat the main story of Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I still have the post-game to do.

I also beat Land of Screens on the Switch.

I'm currently playing Letters - A written adventure on the Switch, and Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! on the 3DS. :)

Pokemon Legends: Arceus has held most, if not all, of my attention since it dropped lol 😅😅

• 2 weeks later...

Elden Ring is incredible. Nothing quite like getting destroyed multiple times and wanting to come back for more. Absolutely hooked.

• 3 weeks later...

Playing through Pokemon Legends Arceus, myself.  I'm trying to get all the Dex entries up to level 10 as I go through the game, so I don't have to "grind" so hard after the game is over.  

This is maybe the first time I've seen the benefits of a smaller dex.  I'm kind of hoping Scarlet/Violet, at the very least, take the catching mechanics of this game.  I'm less sold on the battling mechanics, but maybe I'm just underleveled from switching out Pokemon so often.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing both Rune Factory 5 (on the Switch) and Kirby and the Forgotten Land (on the Switch as well).

• 1 month later...

Currently splitting my gaming time between Genshin Impact and Rune Factory 5.

• 1 month later...